Wil it just be Lockdown or some surprise threat?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by blanford, May 31, 2014.

1. blanford

blanford Active Member

Sorry if this has been brought up before but I was wondering if anyone thinks there would be some other threat other than just Lockdown,Stinger and Galvatron along with your usual cannon fodder,maybe I am missing something,it just seems the Autobots are gonna have a bad ass gang,and I know Lockdown is the big villain for this movie so it seems,and no I am not leaning towards a Unicron lol.

Also please forgive me but has this Wolf guy appeared in one of the Transformer cartoons in the past?Its the first I have heard of him.

2. Shadowwavepool7

Shadowwavepool7 Star Seeker

It has been speculated for sure, there may be something kept in the dark, but we don't know for sure. As for Wolf, this is his first ever appearance in anything.

3. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    no

4. blanford

blanford Active Member

Cool I was gonna say I have never heard of him(WOLF) and am into the shows and to note he looks pretty cool,really looking forward to the movie,but who aint?haha

5. Unicrons Herald

Unicrons Herald Chaos Bringer

Optimus does say: "There is a big threat coming."

I doubt he is talking about Lockdown, but he might talk about Lockdown's boss.

6. blanford

blanford Active Member

I thought of that as well,we will find out soon enough I guess.I am hoping for a big ass holy shit surprise!

7. OptimussSTAR

OptimussSTAR Well-Known Member

I have a feeling it will be Unicron at some point

8. blanford

blanford Active Member

I am sure he will appear either at the end of the next as maybe a cliff hanger or the last one,but I dont know about the first,gotta save the best for last haha.

9. TheSwipe95

TheSwipe95 TheSwipe95

What if it's someone other than Unicron? Like Thunderwing, Overlord, maybe even the Quintessons?

10. Cyber Star

Cyber Star Well-Known Member

I hope it has a Lockdown focus.

11. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

I have a little question.......does anyone think wolf will transform?

12. Decepticons

Decepticons B∆K. Bug-a-Boo Ghost.

News Credits:
    I highly doubt it. Personally, I don't think he should either.

13. jle1076

jle1076 Well-Known Member

I think all the dinobots is a bit much for just lockdown and galvatron as Optimus is almost enough alone.

14. unicronic

unicronic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    If Lockdown is positioned as a bounty hunter, it seems a bit much for a merc to lead an extinction campaign.

I hope there is an, as yet, unrevealed enemy but the toy line usually tells all and we've not seen anything on this yet.

15. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    The ships dropping on peoples heads and city being vaped from above scenes - I'd need to tell which bits is in China and which bits in America and which bits go in which order.

Some people have said the movies ending was not in china - yet I see Chinese people and Chinese guards around when Optimus gives his good bye speech (on Youtube) which seems to be the scene in the latest TV spot.

It seems very spoilery that scene if it is the end of the Movie as it shows no Autobots die and The Humans are not punished to much for their misdeeds as they are just standing around.

So I wonder what is Optimus and Cade standing inside off - is it Lockdown's ship - do they steal it - or get inside and try to stop it ?

Is Stinger a blink and you miss him character like Sideways was. Does Galavatron do anything interesting - or is he just a puppet - he's supposedly got a voice actor (Frank Welker no less) so who knows if that is a bluff or not.

I would "Hope" the Kreo-O set is accurate and that suggests that Galavatron breaks his chains of slavery - but if that means he's linked to Megatron in any meaningful way who can say - that is a bit like saying Igor is Longhaul maybe he is maybe he's not.

I suspect Lockdown is a distraction and the Humans and the human built robots are the main villians - but you might have Lockdown show up - make demands - leave then show up again blow some stuff up and then the movie ends.
    The Human centred plot might just be a glitch - but there as to be some sort of reason for the McGuffins.

So long as they keep things moving and don't go to low brow on the comedy hopefully it will be fine.

16. Ring3r

Ring3r 5.0

I really hope it's the Quints. I don't want another Unicron saga. Quints, on the other hand, could bring all sorts of interesting things to Earth. I hope that Wolf is something indigenous from their world.

17. Decepticons

Decepticons B∆K. Bug-a-Boo Ghost.

News Credits:
    Agreed.

18. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Rattrap Teabag

News Credits:
    I've been avoiding major spoilers so all this is speculation, but maybe Galvatron will start out as a human puppet, eventually gain sentience and produce a shit load of vehicon clones. Lockdown seems like more of a shit stirrer than a main villain...it would make sense if he was hired by a bigger bad guy, and if so I really hope it's not Unicron. The Leige Maximo would be awesome to re introduce into the Transformer mythos and it would be great not to fall back into yet another cliche Unicron story.

19. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Lockdown will be the heavy, he will carry out most of the damage but their probably is a bigger threat than them all.

20. Mister Chief

Mister Chief Banned

I think it's just Lockdown for now but i hope he survives and we see his "Boss"

and i agree with most people that Galvatron will gain sentient life maybe from Megatrons parts :lol  and him causing the rest to do his bidding