Why the heck is TFCC Nova Prime so hard to find?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Markdelg, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Markdelg

Markdelg Spin Road fan

News Credits:
    I've looked for this guy on eBay, at online toy stores, etc. and simply cannot find him anywhere. The only place that has him is the TFCC store, and I can't buy him there because I'm not a member of TFCC :( 

Why is he so scarce?

2. BenjaminXavier

BenjaminXavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Someone who is a member can purchase it for you and put your address in the shipping field.

3. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    I think you answered your own question.
    I really hope a new collectors club or something suchlike will take care to make any figures they sell more easy to purchase.
    A sale is a sale, an exclusive can still demand the same figure if its not membership exclusive and you will sell more units that way so more money for the company.

4. Markdelg

Markdelg Spin Road fan

News Credits:
    The thing is, I can find Lio Convoy just fine, and he was a TFCC exclusive too.

As for getting someone else to buy it and ship it to me...I'd have to actually know someone who's a member, or just send my money to a complete stranger and trust that he will actually send it to me...

5. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    The difference though is that very few people seemed to actually want Lio Convoy and more still were turned off by his vehicle mode just being a lion making :D  face. Which is why at points you could get him for around $30 shipped. Nova Prime is a figure that up until this had no official representation and still only has a few 3rd party versions both of which are $$$ and have several significant flaws.
    Its also one of the rare instances of them not screwing up a headsculpt so the whole package actually looks pretty good which is only going to make people more likely to hold onto it.