Why is Sari - Robot ?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Autobot Jazz Pr, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Pauly T

Pauly T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    "Total ownage, n00b!!1!"

2. justinRODimus

justinRODimus Well-Known Member

maybe sumdac actually got married, wife died in birth with sari being born but with some deficiency , then sumdac used megatron's technology to save sari. that or theirs an accident, sumdac's wife dies and sari is injured to be revived with technology.

but that doesn't explain porter c. powell (anyone notice initals are PCP) (aka mcdouchebag man or whatever that other guy said) claiming sari doesn't exist.

either way, i hope they don't go the route of sumdac notbeing able to get any so he gets depressed and builds a daughter. that makes him every bit more pathetic and to be honest, i feel sorry for the guy. (he's smart but actually really stupid when it comes to deception from the decepticons and stuff)

i don't get how sari could be a robot when she eats and stuff and does very human things. its pinochia for the new age i guess

3. Sparky Prime

Sparky Prime Well-Known Member

Bill Gates found time to get married. I don't think it'd be so far fetched for Sumdac.

Given the technology we've seen Sumdac is capable of building, I don't think he has the capabilities to build Sari on his own, not to mention we've seen she is effected like any other organic. Makes me think there is more to her origin than just Sumdac built her.

4. Bottom Out

Bottom Out Well-Known Member

i think the reason you guys think sari cant be total robot because she got sick, or she aged, or this and that is becuase the writers didnt think about turning her into a robot untill recently

5. Autobot-Girl

Autobot-Girl is possibly insane

i don't get how sari could be a robot when she eats and stuff and does very human things. its pinochia for the new age i guess[/QUOTE]

Well the autobots can drink things like oil (do they eat though?...) and since its like 50 years into the future if Sumdac did build her i think it would be easy to find an alternative fuel source ( back to the future car anybody?) And since there are med officers in the world of cybertronians they cant just repair bots from war all the time couldn't they get (pardon the pun) Viruses? And since Sari didn't know her origins until now, in psychological retrospect she grew up as a human.

6. Sparky Prime

People have suspected she isn't entirely human since practically the start of the show actually. But no matter how you look at, it still leaves the writers needing to explain how he can be both a robot and yet also apparently be organic.

7. justinRODimus

im pretty sure the writers have planned this for a few reasons

since she's something robotic, it could be a great explanation for why the allspark "chose" her in the first episode(s)

also, in, i think it was megatron rising, just before they were gonna be seperated, isaac told sari, "sari, we may not make it out alive, there is someting important i need to tell you" then sari just ran off to go help the autobots or something. so i'm assuming he was going to explain what she is at that moment. he would've had they not been seperated.

this just goes to show that the writers knew what they were doing, they don't just go episode by episode. there woud be too many continuity errors.

8. Autobot-Girl

Autobot-Girl is possibly insane

Well Blackarachnia is both organic and robot, she can still transform but has the sider alt mode and venom.
    I don't see wh Sari can't be like her.

9. Sparky Prime

Blackarachnia was the result of an accidental blending of the organics of the alien spiders with Elita-1's technological side, thus making her techno-organic. Sari is different as she is not a techno-organic blending like that. Sari was created apparently to be like any other human. She eats, sleeps, ages, even gets sick just like any normal human, yet somehow she's part robot.

10. Autobot Jazz Pr

Autobot Jazz Pr Well-Known Member

I hope so !

11. Autobot Jazz Pr

But Lugnut , Blitzwing and some Starscreams clones were killed in the last episode by Omega Supreme !!!

12. justinRODimus

wait, what now? do i have to go back and watch it again? i don't remember anyone dying

13. Sparky Prime

They aren't dead. Sure they got blasted by Omega Supreme, but they'll be back. It's kinda like how in BW, no matter how badly Waspinator was damaged, he kept coming back.

14. magmatron

magmatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    But Waspinator had an indistinguishable spark, more powerful then even Rampage's!
    Anyways, they didn't die, remember when Omega blasted them in Lost and Found?

15. Autobot Jazz Pr

OK , imaging that they are damaged , but who will repair they ?
    Sumdec - NO
    Each other - NO
    Themselfes - NO
    Maybe only constructicons , but If no ......
    Starscreams Clones - NO , they also damaged
    Autobots - I don't think so .

16. Bottom Out

Bottom Out Well-Known Member

you never say waspinator get repaired in BW, you probably wont see them get repaired either, they'll just be back and you can assume that someone repaired them

17. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

There is one more option.

Like the android's on Star trek the Next Generation she may have been programed to age in appearance.

18. AlanGarou

AlanGarou Well-Known Member

Oh, for the love of Primus.

Use Spell-Check, people!

Most of the posts in this thread look like they were written by a frenzied squirrel.

19. Pauly T

Pauly T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Welcome to teh internetz!

20. Autobot Jazz Pr

You think that it is bad thread ? Or dislike only some ours posts ? If the second that you will take part in our discussion on this thread and show us how make "awesome" not "frenzied squirrel" posts !