Why does Mp-25 get so much hate?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by The Smirker, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Large

Large Currently blablabla

News Credits:
    That's a mold I like very much.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Div

Div Cardboard Boximus

i havent had any issues with my tracks, yes hes a bit cumbersome to transform but the alt mode & robot mode look good to me (see through torso & all)

3. onnsake

onnsake champ

News Credits:
    I don't like him. Very thin parts that feel brittle to the touch. Arms and upper body are really hard to get to stay in place. If you pose him you have to do it very gently and carefully so as not to make another part pop out of place. And I HATE his ugly stupid red face. I wanted the toy face and gun.

Alt mode is ok as long as everything is aligned perfectly (another pain in the ass) and the wings clip in under the car and don't drag on the ground.

Having said all that he has a very very nice blue paint job with metallic fleck to it. I don't like the toy at all but I'll give em props on that paint job.

4. jru42287

jru42287 Ass Möde is a way of life.

News Credits:
    Maybe it's because I began collecting with the more complicated movie toys, but I never have any problem at all getting his alt mode lined up right. And as far as brittle-feeling parts go, I think MP Wheeljack is far more guilty of that. There is no way those wings are not going to snap off at some point.

5. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You guys are making me want to get my Tracks out. I haven't messed with him in a while.

• Like Like x 1
  6. merphul

merphul Well-Known Member

I don't hate Tracks but I do have one gripe that consistently bugs me:

I know that I have his bot mode hood in the right place, but when I'm transforming him it doesn't feel like it's in the right place and often doesn't look like it's in the right place. It always feels awkward to me and looks awkward from a lot of angles.

7. DoodleBrandon

DoodleBrandon Well-Known Member

I wasn't going to get Tracks; he didn't meet the requirements of my collection. That is, he isn't a season one character (unless I'm mistaken there?) and he isn't a character that I have any attachment to from my childhood. But the more pictures I saw of him the more I liked him and I ended up getting him on sale pretty cheap. Immediately he became one of my favorites. I mess with him and Hot Rod (another one who didn't meet the season one rule, but he was always going to be an exception) the most. He isn't perfect but none of the Masterpiece figures are. It's easy for me to overlook his imperfections because his positives are so good. It doesn't hurt that his car mode is one of my favorite real world cars. Tracks flying.jpg Tracks close up.jpg Tracks.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. Chantinelle

Chantinelle Well-Known Member

The only issues I have with Tracks/Road Rage are that their legs are an absolute bastard to untab out of the car mode, and Road Rage's head just seems to float randomly instead of tabbing in/resting anywhere in particular. Other than that, I have no problems with them. They're not my favourites or anything but that's more down to nostalgia and fondness for other characters (Smokescreen and Red Alert were my fav of the S2 gang), and I find the weird loathing of the mold many fans have united behind rather baffling to be honest.