Why do the films get so much negative criticism?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by BluRayHiDef, Sep 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BluRayHiDef

BluRayHiDef Well-Known Member

This is the bullshit that upsets me. What you said is a perfect example of why most people are wrong. They just spew nonsense and jump on the banwagon. As I said before, these films are not shallow.

2. kaiserlisk

kaiserlisk Squid Kid

News Credits:
    That is so ignorant and self-centered of you. I'm almost embarrassed to be a Bayformers fan.

3. BluRayHiDef

Yep. I'm right. Everything I say is a fact and my opinions are superior to everyone else's.

4. Deceptijohn

Deceptijohn Metallikato Master

News Credits:
    Wow, I can't believe how lucky we all are that you stopped by to grace us with your wisdom. I'm making today my new birthday so I can celebrate the day I was made anew through your glorious words. Happy birthday to me!!!

5. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Logic has been replaced with blind ignorance.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was with you after your initial post but now your just posting drivel. Please stop.

6. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

your arguments continue to get weaker.
    I thought you were done

You have an over inflated self worth that is hardly WARRANTED.

7. BluRayHiDef

LOL. Can't you guys tell that I'm joking? I obviously know that everyone's opinion is equal.

8. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

thats not always true either, but thats a different conversation.

9. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I've seen people dig up deeper meaning in things like the Boondocks, The Venture Brothers or South Park only to have the creative team say we didn't put anything deep into it as fans you are looking for deeper means that aren't there.

It's just something about being a fan of something that makes you look for a little bit more to it because it's something that really appeals to you. Doesn't mean that everyone will find what you claim to have found because they don't have that passion to dig and dig for something the creative team didn't intend.

10. BluRayHiDef

The thing is, you're completely wrong. The themes of self-sacrifice and general sacrifice were intended to be in the film. In fact, they're so obvious that noticing them has nothing to do with a person's particular interpretation of the film(s) because they are meant to be noticed. Why do you think the first film has things like the Witwicky motto (No sacrifice, No victory!). The same goes for the ethical dilemma in the third film; why do you think Sentinel says, Optimus, all I ever wanted was the survival of our race. You must see why I had to betray you. So, you're wrong. Period.

11. Incepticon

Incepticon |-+-|

News Credits:
    Think it's time mods got in here and locked down this BluRay kid. Every post that isn't flat-out trolling is just being intentionally confrontational, argumentative and provoking to other members. It's one thing to disagree in a discussion, but this guy is straight-up baiting for fights.

12. BluRayHiDef

Why? Because I made a few jokes that were meant to be sarcastic? Aside from that, all I've done is assert my opinion. There's nothing wrong with that.

13. Incepticon

Incepticon |-+-|

News Credits:
    No, there's a LOT wrong with the way you're conducting yourself here. You're knowingly pushing buttons to get reactions, you're stating your own tunnel vision personal opinions like they're facts, you're telling people who have politely responded to your run of ridiculous questions & statements that they're wrong or blind just because their answers aren't what you want to hear, and you're claiming that a lot of your confrontational posts "were just jokes" after people call you out on them. If you haven't noticed, this entire thread is you against a dozen different members. Subsequently, all of that combined makes you look like a troll just baiting for fights, plain & simple.

That's why.

14. Soundbytes

Soundbytes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey nice job on the edit to the original post. Very heartfelt

15. BluRayHiDef

Whatever, mr psychic. Apparently, you can read people's mind and know they're intentions. Don't bother responding because I won't read what you have to say. You've come here and have falsely accused me of trolling. I don't appreciate that at all.

16. Soundbytes

News Credits:
    I like phantom menace. Attack of the clones, now THAT'S a different story.

17. BluRayHiDef

Thanks.

18. The Bucket Kitten

The Bucket Kitten Meow... TFW2005 Supporter

Both of these X infinity.

19. Soundbytes

News Credits:
    XD

20. Primal Sabbath

Primal Sabbath Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    To put it simple... A few people who count themselves as many, because the number 15 is quite a large numerical concept for them, feel as if their childhood was "raped" by the movies, and in all simplicity just want something to bitch about to fill their daily need to negatively criticize someone else's success and want to keep the Transformers franchise within it's own little "secret club" of fans. Don't get me wrong... There are some aspects the movie brought about that I absolutely HATE... I can never tell a genuine fan from a "omfg Bumblebeeee!" fan until they open their ass-mouth about "Autobots FTW! C'mon! BumblebEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" yes, Bumblebee is a bad ass in the films, but please do a bit more research behind the history & current of a franchise before you open your mouth to legitimate all around fans (not claiming that I know everything about TFs, but I do know my fair share)... I can never have a serious in depth physical conversation with anyone within 3 cities of where I live about Transformers... It's kind of bland. It's all about the live action movies (as awesome as I think they may be) & fucking Bumblebee.. It's a mood killer -.-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.