Why are TF comics utter pump?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Glitcher, Jan 12, 2008.

1. SMOG

SMOG Vocabchampion ArgueTitan

Argh! I knew he was holding out on us!!

Curse you FIGUEROAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

zmog ;) 

2. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

Heh, maybe if we could find a way to combine DW/IDW writing we could get those perfect TF stories. Though I don't that substandard to mainstream American comics. The standard of complication and story substantance are about the same. The same goes for the art. The style is flashy cause...well they're giant robots so it tends to be flashy. To me, its like complaining about a rock concert being too loud. You gonna know what you're gonna get when going into the show. A toned down style just doesn't work for the stories and style that TFs tell. In a way, i think the flashy art takes the place of the transformations (which is the prinicple draw to Transformers).

PS. Don please come back to TFs...we miss your work so very much.

3. DON

DON Well-Known Member

Ebay:

I have'nt been gone THAT long, but I do have one more Tf project coming up and then, like I mentioned earlier in the post, "it wont happen again"

4. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    so you're leaving transformers? :( 

we'll cry, you know.

we really will.

5. Glitcher

Glitcher Banned

News Credits:
    Is Don always this coy when posting? Frankly, I don't have a clue what he's talking about. Why are you apologizing for the poor writing in the comics, mate? It's not your fault. In fact, your WW designs have been a great contribution to the series. That must have been this highlight of your career to see them made into toys. :) 

6. Bumble Prime

Bumble Prime all the time

and that project is teaming up with hasbro and selling a limited run of WWI Prowl and grimlock in the junkion right? :D 

7. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    With signed certificates of authenticity and design awesomeness in each one? :D