Why all the bashing of this movie?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Tyrannosaur, May 19, 2009.

1. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

We should get tee-shirts made that say something like "Proud to not be a true fan". Honestly I haven't the faintest clue on how to be a true fan since somehow you must love everything and yet hate everything to be a true fan so we could sell a lot of "Proud to not a true fan" tee-shirts given the lack of true fans out there.

2. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    Good one. I personally never heard of this guy until now but he does sound like a dumbass. I mean if Optimus ended up with flames (which I like) surely he should have seen a non-red Sideswipe coming.

3. coxy

coxy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    awww he's harmless, he's got a good heart but doesnt know how to express himself.

4. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    How many threads of publicity does that guy need?

5. coxy

coxy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    brilliant avatar, just brilliant. love that show

6. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

Oh, that guy. lol Yeeeah...Cumonass, You so crazy.

I remember one of his early rant vids got linked to in the Video forum. He's the guy that got on Protoman's bad side, because he used a photo of Pro-He got off of google I assume-in one of his vids in where he said toy collectors are only in it to look cool, or something to that effect. I can't recall exactly.

Protoman wasn't happy about it, I remember that much.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  7. DarthCrusher

DarthCrusher Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Come on now, after the pre-first movie rants, it should be well accepted by this point that the thing to do before you have seen a film is to tear it to shreds... :rolleyes2 

8. Optimus1986

Optimus1986 TMNT & Hulk Fanatic

Um...yeah...I like G1 too, but, wut? I hated the designs from the first movie at first because it wasn't "like G1", and then a funny thing happened. I watched the movie, and guess what? :popcorn  You have to have an open mind for something as vast as the TF universe. There's more to it than G1 fella.

9. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

10. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I don't know all banning does is makes these people some kind of damn martyr or something. Hell even the nut jobs with the death threats would take it as some sort of mark of honor to get banned from somewhere.

Going to war with the idiot isn't going to help either because it just feeds him the attention he craves so badly. Fools like this are just baiting you to go to war with them to prove some crazy point only they understand.

The best thing to do is ignore people like that. Or maybe stuff like the tribute video because that was really funny.

11. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    Can you say...

[​IMG]?

Seriously, I FREAKING HATE cumonass! Most annoying asshole ever. What I especially hate is how he calls fans of the Bay movies "bastards", "idiots", etc. Everyone has the right to like whatever the fuck they want to like. Oh and he also says that us fans of the Bay-verse aren't "real" fans. I hope cumonass watches this video...

YouTube - RE: THIS IS NOT DEVASTATOR!!! SIDESWIPE IS RED!!!

12. Incepticon

Incepticon This place ain't what it used to be...

News Credits:
    Hmmm... a 300 pound potato shaped 40+ year old virgin who's probably still living in his parents basement with an Eagle Eye poster behind him delivering a broken Engrish diatribe about what is or isn't "Transformers" on a YouTube channel with only 36 subscribers and a list of interests including "adult entertainment / alcohol / internet" who talks & sounds like he's literally a result of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome... yeah I could see how that would be interesting to watch. :rolleyes2 

13. megatron784

megatron784 Well-Known Member

this guy is a douchbag, he obviously doesnt know shit about TF's, G1 is great, was great but there are awsome lines after G1 as we all know. the movie is going to be awesome, i dig the first one and think that ROTF will be great. this guy is a moron, who gives a shit what he says. F@#! him.

14. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    Fucking WIN!!! Someone give this guy a cookie!

But in all due seriousness, I wish cumonass would just get banned from YouTube already. I just went on another one of his videos and someone in the comments said "I love Beats Wars. Mainly Rattrap." and what does fatass say? "Then you'll probably love Wheelie, who sounds a lot like Rattrap. Have fun at that crappy movie." Crappy movie? CRAPPY MOVIE?!! That mother fucker hasn't even SEEN the movie. He needs to get painted black and white, tied up, thrown into the ocean, and harpooned by whale hunters.

15. iwasherenotyou

iwasherenotyou Medical Officer

News Credits:
    what a fanboy. ima send this vid to raywilliamjohnson. watch wat will happen

16. HyperD00D

HyperD00D Well-Known Member

Just seen cumonass' vid and rbdaviesTB3's, am I the only tf fan who isnt fat and gay?

17. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    I'm a bit overweight but atleast I'm not a 2-ton wrecking ball like cumonass. And who cares if someone is gay?

18. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I feel sorry for the ants that live in cumonass' house.

And for his parents.

19. butz

butz slippery when wet

Hmm... in the other one of these I saw he was wearing like a Pirate costume, or Shrek outfit or something. I didn't bother to sit through the whole thing, btw; not much point once you get the gist of it.

20. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    that video....is one of the greatest things i have ever watched....you sir, are my hero....you stand up for what you love, and for that i salute you