WHOA I just realized something!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Autobot_Wall-E, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

You know how there is that Devastator toy where it looks like a Hot Wheels racetrack and the Skids RPM comes with it to roll around and either a) flee from, b) destroy, or c) get eaten by Devs. Seeing how Skids comes with this and not someone else, here is what I think.

Now in the trailer we see Mudflap getting sucked into the "Vortex of Doom" but he grabs onto something to sustain himself for a few seconds longer, or pulls himself out. I think that he could be able to hold on long enough where Skids comes up to him and they have an emotional and fast conversation of how they're going to be heroes and Skids trying to tell Mudflap it will be OK. Then Mudflap gets sawed in half, then the rest of him gets sucked in and crushed. Skids boo hoo's for a while then gets angry and ends up doing something weird to completely OBLITERATE Devs and drive down a mountain into a pyramid as he exlodes/the Constructicons separate... permanently.

It seems logical enough thoughts?

And an alternate to that is Mudflap starts getting himself out and Skids comes charging in to save Mudflap but either trips or misses completely and goes sailing into Devastator's mouth. The mass of him and trying to decompose it all is too hard and Devs pukes him out and Mixmaster explodes causing the Constructicons to scatter. Mudflap gets up and looks around thinking "What the f***?"

2. tobuttica

tobuttica Well-Known Member

I don't know about that. I think they have the set to be Devastator because he's the Ultimate adversary in this movie and they have Skids, because of the kid appeal. The goofy @$$ twins should appeal more to kids because they are fast talking and ridiculous to help battle short attention spans. If they somehow thwart Devastator, I will be somewhat disappointed. I hope Dev is the last one standing and all of the Autobots left gang up on him. Don't get me wrong, Devastator is my favorite character, and I would like to see him in a future movie, but that's how I would see him defeated, a combined effort and not just a couple of ******obots!

3. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know Bay seems to be overdoing it with the Twins, but he's smart. He knows how anti-climactic it would be to have them kill Devys.

4. Thundercrackah

Thundercrackah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I doubt the Twins will die or defeat Devastator.

5. Nutcrusher

Nutcrusher Decepticon

News Credits:
    Well. One of them could die for the dramatic "oh but I was starting to like that guy" factor. But yeah. They're not important enough to defeat Devastator. It doesn't make sense from a movie maker's point of view.

6. Ironhide546

Ironhide546 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ever see Lord of the Rings? :p 

Although Frodo was a main character... just saying.

7. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is a random guess, but maybe Optimus and Jetfire combine to rescue Mudflap from Devastator's mouth.

8. Nutcrusher

Nutcrusher Decepticon

News Credits:
    Exactly. Frodo is a main character. Mudflap and Skids aren't.

I didn't say size is what makes the little Chevy bots useless, but because they aren't important in the movie compared to others. :p 

That's what I was thinking. Not the Optimus/Jetfire, but someone rescuing him for the dramatic tension.

9. Autobotic9

Autobotic9 Well-Known Member

It's easy. They'll pull a Fred and George. George (Skids) loses his ear, and Fred (Mudflap) dies.

10. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Skids saving Mudflap makes sense. They're brothers, mang. I doubt Mudflap will die. I seriously, SERIOUSLY doubt Skids and Mudflap will defeat Devs. They're supposed to have this revalation that will happen and atone their doofy attitudes, but I don't think it will be killing the obscenely large Devastator.

11. enkidoamark

enkidoamark Well-Known Member

You know, it would be just the kind of "come from behind/out of nowhere/ david v. goliath" thing that wouldn't shock me too much. If I hadn't read this thread. Damn! I've got to stop reading threads like this before the movie! But really, it IS far fetched, but I can picture Optimus patting one of the little guys on the back while making some speach about "even the smallest among us has the capacity...."