Who would win?

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by daniel 97, Sep 15, 2019.

?

Jazz vs Lockdown

1. Jazz, after a very long fight

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. They kill each other.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Lockdown.

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. daniel 97

daniel 97 Autobots' second in command

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Hi everyone! I don't think I've ever done one of these but I guess it's never too late to join the party! It's almost strange how a random video on YouTube would prompt me to do this. Well maybe it wasn't that random but anyways. I was watching a review of MPM-09 and was once again fascinated by the absolute awesomeness of Jazz. I'm not gonna pretend like he is not one of my favorites even though my current avatar might correspond with that statement. Jazz is a skillful fighter and possesses all the qualities of a true hero. He is brave, loyal to his cause, determined and also fun and cool. And his live-action portrayal has all of them. However the topic of this disgussion is different. Unfortunately we didn't see much of live-action Jazz. He was killed off pretty early in the franchise but from the little screen time he had I feel safe to assume that most would agree with me that while he is not the strongest Autobot, he sure is good in hand to hand combat. I will go as far as saying he is second best to Prime. Yes, I do think he is better than Bumblebee and Drift. (Just for the record I am not counting Sentinel). Now when it comes to incredible fighting skills I think one other transformer from the live-action universe comes to mind. And that is the bounty-hunter. Lockdown was brutal in his fight against Optimus and for the majority of the time was having the upper hand. I also think he is a great tactician. There is no doubt in my mind he would defeat most of the Autobots. Lockdown's heavy arsenal makes him a tough opponent. Who do you think would win in a fight between him and Jazz? The only rules I have are the following: 1. Both appear the same way as they did in their respective movies. 2. Neither use onboard weapons. Because if they do I think it's pretty obvious who the winner is. I personally believe Jazz might be victorious after a very long and exhausting fight. In my opinion he is more agile and better in melee. But I would like to see what others think!

[​IMG]

vs.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. ObakaChanTachi

ObakaChanTachi woke among sussy soyjak

News Credits:
    Lockdown would crush him. No contest. He would not have even gotten into contact with The Creators if he couldn't mop the floor with a guy small enough to be torn into two.

• Like Like x 1