who would be.......

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Armorhide, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Armorhide

Armorhide Damn kids

If G1 starcreams didn't die, who would be his 2nd in command. Just a queston I've been asking myself after seeing the cornation scene from the 86' movie for the 7th time.

My guess would be ether astrotrain or ramjet because they were with starscream giving him his crown before galvatron showed up and blew up screamer.

p.s: I did a serch on this and nothing came up about this.

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hmm.... I could see his 2nd in command (that is if he would put that much trust in a fellow Decepticon) would be either Skywarp or Thundercracker.

3. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

I think their is debate about Thundercracker and Skywarp dieing in the movie.

4. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

Astrotrain.

5. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We Exist, and We DON'T Want to Date You

News Credits:
    There is no debate. They were reformatted, but as far as any of the 'cons with Starscream were concerned, they were dead.

Personally I think Starscream would have picked a second from the coneheads, as they were more loyal to him than Astrotrain was.

--Moony

6. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    I don't think he'd have anyone as second in command. He sees himself as the perfect leader already. the last thing he would want is someone with a rank even close to his own.

7. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    since he technically wasn't destroyed in the movie one could make the arguement that bruticus in combined form would be starscreams second in command. or at least that would be what screamer would say to have his personal army bash anyone who tried to oppose him. while more of a bodyguard than a true secondary commander starscream would'nt see a reason to have a true second to his millitary brilliance that would just leave the door open for another betrayal of command.

Starscream would probably go mad with paranoia .

8. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    I think Soundwave would have been made second in command. Either he or Shockwave.

9. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Obvious choice is a conehead, probably Ramjet, simply because he seemed to be the most dominant (in terms of screentime at least). I doubt he'd trust Soundwave as SiC, especially given the 'toon SW's apparent sycophantic loyalty to Megatron.

Onslaught would have been another good choice, again certainly in 'toon continuity, since the Combaticons were his personal army; Onslaught's strategic nouse would be a practical benefit to Screamer too, if he ever listened to his subordinates.

10. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    One of the coneheads, most probably.

11. Switchblade

Switchblade Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I honestly don't see the Decepticons following Starscream for long, had he survived. In spite of his coronation, he was far too hated for the rest of the Decepticons to follow him. The Decepticon ranks would likely fall into total anarchy as various other candidates for leadership would appear (Soundwave and Shockwave definitely among them, and maybe Onslaught, Scrapper, and Motormaster). There would be a lot of fighting, and Starscream wouldn't be strong enough to stop it (in fact, he'd probably bolt at the first sign of trouble like he always did).

12. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    I think sooner or later, it'd end up being soundwave. Soundwave's got enough dirt on pretty much every other decepticon they'd pretty much have to do what he says, unless they want to taste the wrath of Starscream's most likely paranoid and violent outbursts. Furthermore, he's a damn useful lieutenant, and I think Starscream would understand that demoting him would only make him more of an enemy.

Of course, it could also go the way that Starscream would order him terminated right quick to eliminate a potential rival and make an example of him. In that case, I think it'd probably end up being hook, or another of the constructicons, to keep the team happy at their relative influence, but still fighting with eachother over who's the real "leader", keeping them from being a unified, effective threat to Starscream's rule.

13. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Astrotrain,He doesn't get enough Credit,

Astrotrain is teh cool.

14. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Only the 7th time? Feh. You young whippersnappers today.

I remember the 7th time I saw that scene... 20 years ago.

15. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    Is there now?

16. Bombhunter

Bombhunter Merciless Always

Laserbeak or Ravage...

17. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    I can't imagine he would trust anyone, least of all Soundwave. Maybe Astrotrain at a push (I have a conspiracy theory about those two).

18. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

I would think Soundwave. You never really saw Starscream and Soundwave have any problems with each other and it would work out well for both of them. Soundwave would still be a power behind the throne type guy and Starscream would have information on anyone trying to overthrow him which would suit his paranoia.

19. Dark Ramjet

Dark Ramjet Waiting patiently

News Credits:
    Starscream's second in command would be whomever is willing to kiss up to him to set him up for a trap and to replace him.

20. Raven Zombie

Raven Zombie Liege Ravnos Muerte

it would be soundwave by default... but when shockwave found out, he would probably be killed by him