Who wants a WFC line of figures?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Rodimus Maximus, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Rodimus Maximus

Rodimus Maximus Liege Ultimo

Imagine a line of Tf figures based entirely on the look and design of the game characters, complete with Deluxe, Voyager and Leader classes, and heaps of accessories: Maces, Axes, and all the myriad snap-on BMFGs seen in the game.
    Highlights would include Leader Class versions of Optimus and Megatron, Voyager class Seekers, and an Ultra-class for fully transformable toy versions of Trypticon and Omega supreme (the latter coming with the transformable cannon for Megatron to hook into :) )

Truth is, I'm a little surprised that Hasbro's been quite conservative on this front.

So, who'd dig a line like this? :)  Feel free to add any suggestions, since dreams are what make reality!

2. Omega Charge

Omega Charge CHARGE ON

News Credits:
    I totally would. :D 

I mean, there's already Generations, HFD, PCC and whatnot already so I don't think there's much room for Hasbro for that kind of thing. And besides, I would not be able to handle another line I would have to splurge into. :p 

But the idea sounds awesome. I love the designs, and given the four molds we are getting/have, they would make for kickass toys.

3. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

News Credits:
    Personally, Hasbro's been giving us an amazing line of stuff so far, so I'm fairly content with what they have out for us now. As much as I'd love a full sized line of WFC figures, it's probably as likely to happen as Animated Season 4, and leader class Blackout. :( 

4. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    I was let down with the game, so I think I'm good with what we have.

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    In an ideal world, I could see it working, and it would definitely be cool. Soundwave's design could use the upgrade to a Voyager class figure, and some of the concept art designs would be really cool to see in toy-form, imho. Especially Hot Rod and Ultra Magnus. Arcee and Slipstream would be interesting to see too.

Though considering their inclusion in Generations, I really hope the five we know we're getting sell well. That way Hasbro might be convinced to make more of them.

6. theestampede

theestampede Wandering Artist

News Credits:
    as long as it doesn't reduce the generations or the new shows figures I'd like to get as many characters as possible

7. Omega Charge

Omega Charge CHARGE ON

News Credits:
    Wait, is there a 5th confirmed?:confused: 

8. Omega Jolt

Omega Jolt Hunter

If it happens it will be a part of the TF Prime line since they are the same mythos. Hasbro has said Prime doesn't currently have toys planned (which is absolute insanity as far as I'm concerned, a TF show NEEDS toys, especially with the new blue Arcee).

I would love to see some more wfc toys. Shockwave, Arcee, Warpath, Slipstream, and tons more would all make great figs.

9. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I'm including the Cliffjumper repaint of Bumblebee that has the alternate head sculpt on it.

It's bound to have a toy-line of some sort at some point. Hasbro's probably just keeping a really tight lid on it till they want to reveal it. We'll just have to wait and see.

10. Omega Charge

Omega Charge CHARGE ON

News Credits:
    Yeah I'd be surprised if we DIDN'T get some Prime toys. And even if the styling is different, at least they'll all go together. Who knows, maybe at the start of the show the bots will have Cybertronian modes so we can get some more WFC-ish stuff.

11. Omega Charge

Omega Charge CHARGE ON

News Credits:
    Oh, ok. Sorry, forgot about him there.

12. MrSoundwaveGuy

MrSoundwaveGuy I've made a huge mistake

News Credits:
    I don't think Leader class figures would be necessary, Leaders, Soldiers, and Jets are roughly the same size while Scouts are smaller. Voyager and deluxe would work fine. After playing the game I would LOVE figures of all the characters. A WFC Shockwave and Slipstream would be epic.

I'd also love game accurate weapons. I'm kinda disappointed by the guns that come with Prime and BB, neither are very accurate to the game

13. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

I'd love to see ultra or leaders sized toy versions of WFC OR Prime Trypticon & Omega supreme.

Since I don't play video games,I haven't a clue of what the other WFC TF video games designs look like. I'm only familiar with WFC prime,meg,bumblebee,soundwave. WFC starscream reminds me of Rotf deluxe thrust's design.

14. Omega Charge

Omega Charge CHARGE ON

News Credits:
    YES!

Yeah, it's a pity Prime didn't come with his axe.

15. Rodimus Maximus

Rodimus Maximus Liege Ultimo

Shockwave would be insane!! Especially as a Voyager!
    [​IMG]

And Jazz too!!!
    [​IMG]

16. juise

juise TFW2005 Token Negro

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I kinda like the idea of an entire deluxe based line (which it seems like WFC is going), with the exception of the two supreme class figures we'll never get :(  It will be very interesting to see where Hasbro goes with WFC. So far the toys are turning out pretty good (far better then these crap PCC figs). Bumblebee is a little weak in bot form, but Prime is nice. The recent video review of Megs looks promising too.

17. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    No they didn't. They said they had nothing to announce at this time. Huge difference.

18. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    nope. don't want, need or care for a separate WfC line.
    some of the characters would make decent figures, but i am not for a dedicated line. I am really pleased with the status quo- minus the odd voyager and larger classes being outside of Generations- and what more do youse want for nuthin?

as it is, the flow of new stuff is healthy, and balanced nicely. i am happy.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2010
  19. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

I'm sure more will come through generations line. A whole other sub line is doubtful. Maybe in Asia.

20. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

It would be nice.