Who should I get?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by DocSeth81, Dec 9, 2019.

1. DocSeth81

DocSeth81 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    So, I am getting paid tomorrow or the next day, and I am planning to get my final 3p figure of the year. But I'm torn between 3 (well technically 4) so I was hoping ya'll could help me out.

Option 1 - MMC Drift (this technically would be just taking out 90 dollars from my account and holding it until BBTS gets the new version)

Option 2 - MMC Roadbuster - I like Roadbuster, but I am not a fan of CHUG Roadbuster. Aside for 1 MMC Figure (lockdown) I've adored every single figure I've gotten. I like Lockdown, but far from love. I've also heard some good things about him.

Option 3 - MMC Brawn and Guzzle - I know they aren't the best figures, but I figured Brawn would be a good Pre-Earth Brawn and Guzzle would complete my wreckers.

so what does everyone think?

2. solskjaer

solskjaer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I will get Roadbuster given that it won't be re-released. The new drift is coming soon and MMC brawn & guzzle doesn't sell well so you have plenty of chances to pick them up later.

• Like Like x 3
  3. peddlerofwine

peddlerofwine Starscream's Robot Gun

Roadbuster. Minus the shoulder articulation, he's a beefy bad ass.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BoboHennLily

BoboHennLily Well-Known Member

+1 on purchasing Roadbuster.

5. qemuel

qemuel It's a trick. Get an axe.

MMC Roadbuster is pretty great.

6. lordcryotek

lordcryotek M'Hael

Both Drift and Roadbuster are great. Between the two, the Drift mold is more fun to mess with but there are better decos of that mold out there (I'd say get Ratbat). I'd go Roadbuster.

7. riders80

riders80 Member

Go for MMC Dicamus/ Roadbuster. Great looking figure.

8. Oniconvoy

Oniconvoy The other black repaint

News Credits:
    Drift is no doubt the best figure of the three, but I can certainly appreciate the logistical reasons cited here for getting Roadbuster.

9. Mr H

Mr H Old bot from Iacon...

Ebay:
    Roadbuster. Drift will be easier to track down if you decide to get him later on.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jamiec1979

Jamiec1979 Well-Known Member

Definitely Roadbuster and for the same reason's already mentioned about Drift and Brawn/Guzzle being able to be tracked down easier but also because Roadbuster/Dicamus is a really good figure. While he doesn't have alot of accessories, the one's he does have fit his character and are well made. also I believe he has a great head sculpt,overall sculpt,decent paint and have had a overall fun experience messing with him. One minor complaint is while he has decent articulation for a big bot he can be limited sometimes in the poses he can pull off.

• Like Like x 1
  11. solskjaer

solskjaer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Totally agreed that at one point I am so stupid to think it doesn't look good from the pictures because it is pretty plain compared to Titankia. In fact, he is a really good figure in hand. Dicamus, Titanika and Bedrock are three individually awesome figures.

• Like Like x 1