Who past do ya think is going to be focused in S2 In S1 it was Arcee. Bee or OP?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by exoduselita, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    lolyeahright

2. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    Soundwave voiced by Antonio Bendares...

I like it. And Laserbeak transforms into a sword.

3. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Okay to get back on topic maybe they can explore how did Bulkhead and Breakdown's friendship went downt he drain excatly? I mean what happned that made Breakdown decide to abadon the Wreckers and join the Decepticons? I would love to see that!

By the way for anyone here who wants ot talk negativly about Arcee espically Sideways77 do so. I won't overeact I promise!:eek: 

4. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, the cliffhanger says Orion/Optimus. However, I don't see this memory loss to be a larger arc, just a season opener.

I think this season will develop all characters somewhat equally, new and old, though giving way to newer characters every now and again as they'll need a bit more time to catch up to everyone else.

5. Cevel

Cevel Well-Known Member

Truthfully, I think we're going to get a more equal amount of screentime amongst all the characters now that the show's gotten past the stage of introducing us to Arcee, Bulkhead, and the kids and familiarizing us with everyone else. For a second season, it should be the writers' job to focus much more on overarching plotlines and character interaction.

To be fair, it's really only kaijuguy19 that does that.

Forgive us if we don't particularly believe you, dude. You have a habit of replying to everyone who posts in a thread even remotely related to TF: Prime and rushing in to white-knight/defend the series or Arcee whenever anyone expresses even a slightly negative opinion about them.

6. kaijuguy19

News Credits:

I think so too so there's a good chance of that happeing!:) 

Yeah that's true I'm afraid....heheheheeee...ohhhhhh....:eek: 

I know. I don't blame you for not beliveing me about it since the last bunch of promises I've made about not going beserk over even a LITTLE criticsim on Arcee and/or TFP were broken on my behalf..:(  Liek you said it's a habit I have an annoying obbeisive one at that! I never meant to go all white knight on people. I just wanted to defend it in some way and the way I was dong it isn't helping at all. I mean is there a better way to defend a show without going white knight? I'm just asking and if there is let me know because I didn't mean to make the rest of the TFP look like obsessive fools.:eek: 

7. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Well, I'd like to see more of Ratchet's past, Soundwave's past and of course, Starscream's past.

But something tells me that season two will be more focused on Megatron/Prime's past together.

8. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Yeah that make since seeing how Prime lost his memorys and such. we may see more flashbacks of them back on Cybertron.:) 

9. OhMyGosh

OhMyGosh Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If you mean Banderas, then YES. So much win.

10. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    Well, since he's now neutral, i'd quite like to a bit of a backstory for Starscream, perhaps an episode where he reminisces about his feats whilst sided with the decepticons, and eventually harking back to when he joined their cause, and why, or where Megatron tells Orion about him after Starscream (and possible followers) attack him.
    Out of the autobots, I definitely want to see more development from Ratchet; is there a reason he's so cranky that we don't know about? Orion Pax will certainly be the most interesting though, what with the possibility of him remaining with the decepticons, although it's pretty much inevitable that he'll regain his memories at some point

11. OMEGAB10

OMEGAB10 Active Member

i think arcee should bang cliffjumpers exhaust pipe create some new mechanical cliffjumper babies and spawn a army LOL i kid i kid all i know is starscream will come back with a army of his own no doubt about it and merk megatron then megatron will reformatt and turn into the mighty GALVATRON

12. stufa1978

stufa1978 Well-Known Member

I couldn't help thinking hints were being dropped in about Galvatron/Megatron from early S1.
    So I do think Unicron will use the dark energon thing and turn Megs into a purple puppet. If only for a little while. Megs will be back.

Anyway, Arcee was the star of season1 IMO. I can't help thinking she still will be. But I do think Bee will be given a bit more of a push. Although if he does, I hope they give his flippin' voice back.

13. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    I think FoC will do that job for us, since didn't High Moon themselves confirm it's the same continuity? Or maybe it was Hasbro...

Also, because of said confirmation, TFwiki-
    -posts the WFC toy info in the same Toys section as Prime characters' pages.

14. Challenger

Challenger Loves Bumblebee

News Credits:
    It's already been said that we'd find out how Bumblebee lost his voice in season 2 of Prime:

15. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    Oh god I hope not

16. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :lol 

HMS said nothing of the sort. They said that there story is their story; they took no part in the writing/talks with Transformers: Prime, comics or anything else—not even the toys. HMS is doing their own story and Hasbro approved it.

There are a few interviews online (some of which are video) in which Matt says so many times.

Hasbro continues to group these into one story, but interviews with different folks working on this or that have said similar things as Matt Tieger, that they have no say in any other story but the one they are working on.

17. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    :puke: 

18. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Finally get to the route of what Breakdown did to Bulkhead.

19. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    S2 could focus on the quieter ones like, Soundwave, Optimus, and the "Beeper".

20. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I think it's going to be focusing on Arcee's struggle to lead the Autobots (or someone else's struggle to lead the Autobots), and OP's "initiation" into the Decpeticon ranks. BB and the rest will most likely remain background and supporting characters. S1 was an Arcee focused season, but I get the feeling this one will be sidelining Arcee more to tell more Optimus stories.