Who is the most evil autobot?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by mn_128875, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Cyberbot8460

Cyberbot8460 Who The Hell Do You Think I Am?

YouTube (Legacy):
    I like what IDW initially did with him. Definitely not evil, but certainly not benevolent either. Morally gray.

The manipulative nature of IDW Getaway would also have been in character for Kickback. Kickback isn't an Autobot, however.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
  2. mn_128875

mn_128875 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I should’ve put “ not including shattered glass “

• Like Like x 3
  3. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

Since Shattered Glass is out...

DotM Sentinel Prime. He never actually changes factions, he's still an Autobot the entire movie but he betrays the other Autobots and works with the Decepticons. I can't think of anyone more evil than that guy.

4. ThrustJan

ThrustJan Well-Known Member

Repugnus bio shown in these pages answers a little on my doubt if Monsterbots can be considered a much grayer area in the Autobot faction not only by savagery but because maybe their complete loyalty is not assured
    I wonder if in that bio Twinferno and Grotusque instead are considered quieter by Autobots or all of 3 are the same, because I like hoping that Twinferno is very loyal ,at the end.

5. Novaburnhilde

Novaburnhilde Lord High Governor

News Credits:
    I just thought of a good one:

IDW Chromia, she killed some innocent people just so she and Windblade could return home. That's pretty screwed up. Maybe not 'most' evil but killing unarmed civilians is still pretty depraved.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Magnum Dongus

Magnum Dongus @DiddlyDipstick on Twitter

Holy shit, are there any IDW characters who aren’t awful? I’m still pretty early in my IDW read through so I haven’t gotten that far, but from what other people have said it seems like every character has been turned into a sack of garbage.

• Like Like x 3
  7. oman

oman Member

don't forget idw star saber, pharma, and tyrest, there literally represent evil twisted versions of the pillars of autobot soceity, that being religion, medicine, and law respectivly.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Confused Millennial

Confused Millennial Well-Known Member

Lyin’ Sentinel Prime. Betrayed Optimus and his human allies, ordered a campaign of slaughter if not outright genocide against humans (the length of the war and psychological/biological differences mean that I give TF/TF violence a bit of a pass) that would earn an R rating if it had been shown in full detail, poisoning any hope for a truce, and weakening human trust in any robot not named Optimus Prime…

I don’t miss him one iota.

9. Blitzwing2008

Blitzwing2008 Triple changing menace

News Credits:
    Idw getaway

10. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

News Credits:
    Zeta Prime with his tyrannical tendencies and Vamparc Ribbons counts, doesnt he? Id even venture to say he was more evil than Sentinel.

Any room for Uprising characters, by the way? Pretty much every faction committed war crimes and atrocities in that series.

IDW Sandstorm was a terrorist in Punishment(?), Whirl's police brutality literally gave the universe Megatron and the war, the Roadbuster incident exists. Honestly you'd have a harder time counting off the decent Autobots in IDW....

Also would Punch be worth bringing up here? Dude really gets lost in his role.

• Like Like x 1