Who is the copy cat now?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Minh'T, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Minh'T

Minh'T Descendant of Primus

Facebook:
    So Bee got mad of Stinger because people says he is him but only better. KSI themself stated that Stinger was built based on Bumblebee. But in the first place, Stinger is nothing like Bee. Bee was the one who chose to "copy" Stinger body and became an exact copy of him. He even copy Stinger's weapon and mask as well. So wouldn't that make bee the "knock-offf" instead of Stinger?

2. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

Stinger is a human made knock-off of Bee. The humans gave Stinger a weapons upgrade. The weapons upgrade (including armor) is what Bee scanned. Since Bee is the origional, his scanning Stinger's weapons is basically an upgrade. Bee remained a Camaro, as well as maintained his primary color. He also did not take Stinger's transformation sequence.So I consider what Bee did as upgrading his weapons.

Fun side note: Bee's arm cannon is called a stinger.

3. Minh'T

Minh'T Descendant of Primus

Facebook:
    ^ Okay, but he did scan Stinger and became a copy of him right?

4. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Banned

News Credits:
    Its never actually explained why BB looks exactly like Stingers appearance after he scans the new Camaro. Would have been nice to have though. Same with Optimus' radical design change.

5. SunSwipe5

I don't believe so. I think Bee scanned Stinger's weapons in order to upgrade himself. It's normal for Transformers to upgrade themselves.

Stinger is the copy with an upgraded weapons system. Bee is the original who simply upgraded his weapons system by scanning Stingers high tech system.

6. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Banned

News Credits:
    None of that is showed on screen. There is no evidence of any transformers scanning a body only in any film.

7. eltonlin98

eltonlin98 Mirage's Porsche mode is proof he's the best spy

News Credits:
    I wish Bee said something like: If you can't beat em', join em! and then scan Stinger's mode. I just find it so strange that he scans himself to look just like his enemy. Not the smoothest move in the book.

8. SunSwipe5

Bee essentially still looks like himself. Stinger was modeled after him, so they already looked alike. All Bee really did was scan Stinger's weapons system to upgrade his own, from what I can see. It would have been nice to actually seen Bee do that, but yet another unexplained plot hole.

9. Timothy.R

Timothy.R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    plot hole?

how does the way bumblebee look put a hole in the plot?

i believe bumblebee was just jealous.. he modeled himself after stinger.. so, that when he beats him, he'll prove to others/himself, that he is truly better.

.. that's how i saw it anyways.

10. Ironhide1234

Ironhide1234 Here.

News Credits:
    Bumblebee is 100% Cybertronian. Stinger is the knock off.

11. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    All this proves is that a TF can scan something and either take its exact likeness or scan something and change itself up a bit.

Example. Bee didn't like that Stinger was being showcased as a more advanced version of Bee. So when Bee scanned te new Camaro, he took the exact likeness of the Camaro but chose to look more like Stinger in robot mode to show the humans he could be flashy and "new", more advanced too.

OP on the other hand, Scanned a all white stock Western Star Semi and took on the backs shape and dimension, but chose to embellish the look of the truck. And in that he kept the flame patern and added the 6 stacks and raised hood. Why? Because he's OP and in Optimus Fucking Prime and he is OP as in Over Powered.

12. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Banned

News Credits:
    And the proximity of the Knight's ship subconsciously made him take a knight looking robot body?

13. Apocalyptic PhD

Apocalyptic PhD Adamite

Cybertronian Natural Selection, that's why.

Even Transformers proves Creationism wrong.

14. Moonhawk

Moonhawk Well-Known Member

I wondered about this - in a lot of the promotional material, Bee has Stinger's wheel spike weapons........but I can't recall seeing them in the movie - even after he reformatted.

[​IMG]

15. TheSpartanD

TheSpartanD Minicon Orphanage Owner

Real Reason: Midlife Crisis

16. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Interesting that in TF1 Autobots take everything from car which they scan but now they do it selectively! They memorize only such things which they like!

17. Apocalyptic PhD

Apocalyptic PhD Adamite

There isn't anything advanced about Stinger other than his tainted but evolved Transformation process, I can agree that Bee wanted to look flashy in the show-case sales department in response of his beef with the rip-off Stinger. That being said, a Cybertronian is capable of varying and mixing it's own appearance but only executable in the process of a reformatting of a new alt. mode. This obviously has limits as to how much you can rig and hijack your own programmed Cybertronian Genome/D.N.A. responsible for your make up, explaining why no Transformer has been able to radically change their forms, just ask TF-2 Megatron who still somewhat resembles his former-self. Though I can't say the same for AoE Galvatron, he looks nothing like his previous selves and just looks like an all new villain slapped with the name "Galvatron" regardless of what Joyce thinks of his resemblance to Megs, Megatron was in stasis in a research lab, with more potential as to changing his new appearance for the new Prototype Galvatron by messing with soft-ware data other than a quick phased alt. mode change.

It's settled.

18. Hanzkaz

Hanzkaz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It seems Cybertronians do have fashion sense.

19. SunSwipe5

Maybe Bee thought the shurikens were wicked cool and wanted some for himself. :duel 

20. Nemesis Scar

Nemesis Scar I am the White Dwarf!

Tumblr:
    Simple, he was 2 years out of date as compared to his last body and decided to take on Stinger's sick alt mode for shits and giggles.

That, and he got those sick wheels.