Who is that white camaro in TF4 set?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by NicolasPrime, Dec 2, 2013.

1. dirtweed

dirtweed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's Bumblebee's girlfriend.

2. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's why I'd think it being a TF like Magnus would be just as contoverial as OP having flames. And it bein even more Contoverial if he was a clone of OP lol. But in the end the freightliner will probably be Galvatron or Megs.

But back to the white Camaro. I'm sure if its a new TF, he will probably be killed off quickly.

3. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    lol, didn't think of that.

4. OOSnake

OOSnake Well-Known Member

Tailgate?

5. spikebuster

spikebuster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Actually it's Bumblebee's sister.

6. User_136440

User_136440 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Al Bee No.

7. JetPrime123123

JetPrime123123 Active Member

I think it could be Bugbite. But then again, he's just a Gobots character in Bumblebee's body, yet white (and a Decepticon).

8. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    Bumblebee's girlfriend is his sister?

9. tonyformer

News Credits:
    Yeah I believe it will be something like this as well.

10. Galvatross

Galvatross Dom Dom, Yes Yes Veteran

I think there's a good chance the white Camaro is a character. As to who? It's too soon to say, although there is the whole Bugbite theory. Could he be the Sonic's character upgraded or something?

I agree that this trilogy will be about the revival of the Transformers race. Another theme I could see going on in this trilogy is the redemption of the Decepticons, especially if Unicron or the Quintessons are brought in at some points. Don't get me wrong, I think that there will be villainous Decepticons throughout the trilogy. Having said that, I think it will start with individual Cons like Deadlock/Drift defecting, and then maybe later on more Cons both major and minor join the fight against the big bads as the trilogy continues. I could be wrong, but I see at as a possible theme. Maybe the Camaro is a part of this theme also?

11. tonyformer

News Credits:
    NOW YOURE TALKING!! This is what I have been wanting and suggesting for a while now. Like you said, I can still see there being true Cons and maybe with the eventual coming of Unicron and his Heralds like Galvaton and the others, I can see a whole new even more deadly Con faction rising up. But the very fell past Cons that may still be around just might team up with the remaining and new Autobots to defend Earth.

I mean think about it. What was the one thing the Bots and past Cons had in common? They were all fighting over Cyberton. And while each side had its own idea of how to best preserve their planet, they still wanted the same thing. Even Megatron just wanted (in his mind) what he thought was best for Cybertron. But after seeing what happened to his planet in DOTM, he called Earth his planet as he attacked Sentinel Prime.

While there was no truce like Megs asked for, in an ironic twist we humans have to kind of thank him for saving our planet lol. He did help take down Sentinel and stop him from continuing the plan to use us as slaves.

I really would like to see him come back as a separate entity from Galvatron. I'd like to see him help the Bots with his small faction of loyal Cons, protect what would now be his new and "only home" from a new deadlier Con faction under Galvatron.

12. Galvatross

Galvatross Dom Dom, Yes Yes Veteran

I totally agree.
    Also, if Starscream, Shockwave, and Soundwave were somehow brought back at a later point, how would they fit in? Would Starscream betray Megatron, or would he actually be a hero? What about Con subgroups that have yet to appear, like Insecticons or Predacons? And of course the endless possibilities involving characters that have yet to appear in movieverse.

13. NicolasPrime

NicolasPrime Autobots..Roll Out!

No, Bumblebee Does Not scan the White camaro for a new alt mode or robot mode. In the movie, He will only upgrade to a old Camaro to the 2014 Camaro.
    Thru the whole movie he will stay as the 2014 camaro.

14. NicolasPrime

The transformers wouldnt have Girlfriends xD Only the humans. lol

15. DrLee

DrLee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I suspect the white Camero is the Sonic upgraded... Or repaired...

16. NicolasPrime

Jack/Shane's Sonic RS is not a transformer. Transformers can only upgrade to newer or nicer cars. Besides, there wasent any news about Sonic RS Upgrading to a White Camaro. If TF4 Crew are thinking about making it upgrade, Then that's up to Michael Bay and the crew members.

17. spikebuster

spikebuster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    According to the poll that was on Bay's site, the Sonic RS IS a transformer.

18. DrLee

DrLee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There's also the fact that When they were releasing HQ images via Flickr of the new transformer vehicle modes in the movie, they posted an image of the Sonic...

19. tonyformer

News Credits:
    The sonic is a TF. Trust me in that. And who says TFs can "only" upgrade to newer or nicer cars? Look as Bee for example. A TF will take on whatever vehicle form suits the situation at the time.

20. NicolasPrime

It does? Nice