Who is Agent 113 in the DJD? Place your bets!

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by QLRformer, Aug 8, 2015.

?

Who is Agent 113 in the DJD? Place your bets!

1. Tarn

21 vote(s)
    21.0%
  2. Helex

5 vote(s)
    5.0%
  3. Vos

36 vote(s)
    36.0%
  4. Tesarus

4 vote(s)
    4.0%
  5. Kaon

7 vote(s)
    7.0%
  6. The Pet

22 vote(s)
    22.0%
  7. Nickel

5 vote(s)
    5.0%
  1. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    Which member of the Decepticon Justice Division could possibly be the Autobot mole Agent 113?

I put my money on Tarn, because of his mask. What's he hiding under that face of his? I theorize that the mask is an excuse, a means for a spy who thought simple defection wasn't enough but he had to wear his enemy's faction on his face as a distraction.

My runner-up vote goes to Nickel, who I felt was incredibly lucky to be rescued by the DJD and not get slaughtered.

2. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    ^That requires you to completely disregard Tarn's internal narration in #39. He's clearly sincerely loyal to the cause.

I think it's the Old Vos

3. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    I have my doubts on him, but it's sort of equally uncertain and certain on him.

Anyway, when the identity is revealed it's going to shake foundations.

4. Nocturne

Nocturne Professional Ginger

News Credits:
    My guess isn't on the List so I'll just post it here. I think it's Skids, or rather it was.

5. Digilaut

Digilaut Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The pet. Just the idea of the DJD dragging around an undead turbofox as a 'pet', even when we know animal guys like Soundwave's minions are fully sentient, is a bit weird. Would be gold if that turned out to be an Autobot, plus it would also mean he wouldn't do any of the horrible torturing himself - thus sort of going around the problem of an Autobot actually working to make the Decepticon force stronger by actively keeping them in check.

However, it's probably more logical it was a former member who's no longer part of the team.

I don't think it's Tarn. It's probably a safe bet by now (spoilers?) that Tarn is Roller, which is probably also why he didn't stick to his deal with Brainstorm and murdered the entire Lost Light crew: he didn't just recognize Drift, he recognized Rodimus & co from being the jerks who caused
    Orion Pax to abandon him in the past, and he went nuts.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  6. ZeroiaSD

ZeroiaSD Autobot

Tesarus or Helex.

It's not Tarn. Current Vos is out because he's new (but otherwise would make the most sense). Kaon uses electricity too much, not guns. And it's someone in the field who shoots people. So, one of those two.

7. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    There's nothing uncertain about it. If Tarn was the mole, his reaction to Megatron's defection would be "Let's go home, boys!", not "Well, I just wasted my life. Time to kill myself, I guess"

8. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

Yeah, I'm guessing he's not part of the current group. I'm still betting on it being Skids.

9. God Ginrai

God Ginrai Energon Enthusiast

I don't think any of them are Agent 113. I think 113 has been dead for quite some time.

10. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Yep, my thoughts as well. It would explain why he has so many guns, as well as his forgotten past and the association of that past with the song that Tarn sings.

11. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

I don´t think it´s Skids. The kind of shots he has to make and the precision indicates he´s an expert marksman, a sniper.

Guess who´s a sentient sniper rifle in the DJD?

12. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

While not a living sniper rifle, Remain in Light showed Skids is skilled at sniping when he shot Tyrest in that Flashback. Or was that Getaway? Although, I guess it would make sense if it's Vos.

13. raindance773

raindance773 Well-Known Member

Not sure why people think it was Skids. His whereabouts have been accounted for. He was hunting Tyrest with Getaway and used the thought bullet in himself and in the diplomatic corps. He may have been on black ops missions , but he was paired with Getaway, so even though his memories are gone, I'm not sure they are of him killing wayward Decepticons mercilessly so much as they may have been bad memories of just waging war against them and seeing the havoc they've caused over the course of the war.

I think it may be Tarn. Yes, he appears to be full on Decepticon, but, all the dung he spews to the DJD's victims may just be part of the act. Why? Because: first, he can't look at the DJD as the murder most of their victims; and second, the way he loses it indicates something is off. As far as we know, Tarn didn't go full crazy on organically until the DJD flounder Nickle. If Tarn is Roller, I can see him as the true believer in the Decepticon's original cause - equality - while also being loyal, not to the Autobots, but to Optimus and may have been him feeding him info on Decepticon war crimes on organic ruled worlds. Especially if there was Shadowplay involved on the level of Shockwave (which might have happened if he was found dying by the Institute and rebuilt)

What info do we know 113 gave (and can confirm)? War crimes on Garrus 9. Additionally, who does Tarn personally go after on alternate Lost Light? Rachet and not-Magnus. He kills them both personally. Why? Because he knew Rachet and probably knew the first Magnus. Personally, I agree and find Minimus insulting to my own idea of Magnus, but that's just me. So, I can understand the desire to off him personally.

So, my vote is Tarn but I'm happy to eat crow.

14. Focksbot

Focksbot Skeleton Detective

Where did you get that Tarn personally went after Ratchet? Ratchet, Drift and Hound were all killed by Helex - he's the one who likes putting brains in mouths.

15. WilyMech

WilyMech Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My vote is Koan. He controls the communications of the djd. I think Tarn and Vos are obvious choices. Tarn is Roller I have no doubts about it. I honestly Tarn believes what he speaks. Sending messages via bullets does.not mean you have to transform into a rifle.

16. motorthing

motorthing Too old for this $hit

News Credits:
    Tarn. Both because of who He was/is and because He makes both the most and least sense to be a Double at the same time. And how cool is that?

17. raindance773

Rachet had his brain in his mouth but do we see Helex kill him?

And we see Tarn kill Swerve.... who happened to have a info bullet in his arm... So that begs the question, did Tarn know and take out Swerve on purpose (and Swerve is personally terrified of Tarn)? And if he did know, how did he know?

18. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime Eat 'em up, eat 'em up, eat 'em up.

News Credits:
    Good talk.

Why would he do any of this? If Tarn is 113, the bullet is already in Swerve's arm and SHOULD have been found by now. His work would have been done with the first shot he took way back when.

19. raindance773

I can imagine it would go something like this:

Koan: Hey, Tarn, didn't you shoot this 'bot years ago?
    Helex: Hey, Koan's right, you did!
    Thesaurus: Come to think of it, every time the Autobots have found something out about High Command's plans, it's been right after we've had a battle with some Autobot squad. There's always been one survivor... who Tarn shot!
    Vos: unintelligible gibberish (translated: that's what I've trying to tell you idiots for months!)
    Tarn kills them all....

There are only a finite number of transformers; unless information creep is that bad, there is no way they either don't know or recognize each other after a while. Tarn quickly murdering Swerve ends the questions before they start as the other members of the DJD seem less ideological than Tarn (as they are shown) and more purely sadists for the fun of it.

20. Sumner Sturgeon

Sumner Sturgeon It's not easy being the best~

I don't think Vos being "new" necessarily precludes his being Agent 113-- after all, we're talking about beings with lifespans measured in millions of years, "new" could mean some time in the Middle Ages as far as we know.

If anything, I think it might actually be evidence in favour of him being the mole. Think about it, what other known instance is there of the DJD having a vacancy? Vos II could easily have inserted himself into their ranks after hook-hand guy's demise.