Who has played yet?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by gokuz23, Jun 23, 2014.

1. AB83Rules

AB83Rules Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Has anyone else had issues with mission 7, where you need to cover Jazz to free Cliffjumper? Any strategies for me to follow. Having a hard time, Jazz keeps getting killed.

2. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    Are you using the turret or are you trying to get it with the achievement?

Either way a good thing to do is have a energon healing burst as it will heal both you and jazz. They come in from two ways so try and kill them from those areas if you can and shotgunners should be killed on sight if there anywhere near jazz.

If your trying to get the achievement I would recommend a primary that can kill multiple enemies and a secondary that instant kill stronger enemies. So maybe a riot cannon/EDK techvolt and a thermo rocket cannon or a A4 pulserifle.

Do you get to keep all your characters?

3. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    scoobsterinc hit most of the notes, but if I may:

Stay near Jazz. If you're off killing a wave of guys with minimal shots, that's great, but if there's a Shotgunner 5 feet from Jazz shooting him as fast as he can, you'll still lose.

Energon Healing Burst was essential. Once his health is low, pop it and both of you can take some hits and replenish health.

The combat drone tech can be of great health, taking the load off you as well.

Good weapon choices, I used the Riot Cannon and the Gear Shredder (The Gear Shredder is great for rebound hitting enemies behind barriers with the upgrades who you don't normally have line of sight to).

Anyway rented it with a friend. What a disappointment; I knew it wasn't going to be some amazing game going in but even my low standards weren't met. Had all sorts of glitches that required restarting either from the last checkpoint or the level altogether, it crashed during Escalation, and was pedantic in most of it's levels. I'm not even sure I'll buy it when it (likely soon) hits $19.99.

On the plus side, I did have fun playing the Grimlock level, outside of the initial controls lock and a glitch that required a restart.