Who excactly do the Drone Ships belong to?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Deathpool, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Deathpool

Deathpool EREDEAN WINCHAEGER

News Credits:
    You know, the ones we see in Chicago? Crosshairs was shooting at them and the human cast is riding one. Who/where do these come from? I think the most reasonable answer is human controlled vehicons, but it would be pretty stupid for the vehicons to use Decepticon ships. The Decepticon drone ships probably have a bad public image and its lazy of them to just pull them out of storage and say "hey we'll just use these old ships for our shiny new advanced Vehicons to drive!" at least modify or update them. the only other alternative I see is that Lockdown somehow has them in his ship. Cade, Shane and Bee infiltrate to free Tessa and Optimus and find an old ship to escape with. But once again these ships are not the main force of Lockdown, they are just things he has collected. if lockdown decided to go after them, im pretty sure he would have something better than old drone ships. if this theory is true who would be driving them? Does Lockdown have a remote or something?

sorry if this has already been explained :D 

2. RazorX3000

RazorX3000 Cybertronian Monkey

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I honestly think they're remotely controlled by humans.

3. Deathpool

News Credits:
    Once again why use old ships, though? I mean they made their own transforming robots but they can't make an efficient drone ship?

4. RazorX3000

RazorX3000 Cybertronian Monkey

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Technically, the drone ships are upgraded models of the original decepticon drone ships.

5. Deathpool

News Credits:
    didn't know that thanks!

6. Dotmshockwave

Dotmshockwave Senior Robotic Citizen

News Credits:
    well if you notice the ship cade and co. are on has a little backwards turret as seen being used by the humans. So it is probably human made if it has a human sized turret, however that being said the turret does look a bit big around the humans so

7. Lord Person

Lord Person housequake!

News Credits:
    KSI.