Who else was saying "Yes!"? [Armada Spoilers]

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by VakamaMetruNui, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Soulmaster

Soulmaster Well-Known Member

I hope soon we got an autobot traitor that could free her from her stasis :) 

2. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    For being such a predictable show, everyone was saying that Starscream would be able to transform again because he procured a cog from an insecticon or someone else. I didn't see his clones coming. I also thought Arachnid would simply awaken more troops to distract Arcee while she escaped. You may not like the way she went, but if she went the way you expected, then the show would be flawed for following that convention. The writers could have a sleepover at your house and take notes on your every desire, but that desire would go against someone else's, so no one will ever be happy.

3. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

Exactly. Plus, I really hope this isn't some huge change for Arcee. If so, then good job. 30 second build up. I'm sick of Autobots not being able to go for revenge because they're the good guys and it's not the "right thing". I just hope it isn't the same bullshit with her and Starscream too. With god knows how many years she's been out to avenge Tailgate, Cliffjumper, who seemed closer to her I'd guess, only getting under a year of that would be too wierd and forced.

4. Puck Hockey

Puck Hockey Well-Known Member

Next week on Transformers Prime!

Arcee and Bulkhead confront a transformation capable Starscream, who trips on a rock, knocks his head, and falls into an indefinite coma and is taken the the Autobot HQ. They are praised for their strong moral actions.

The week after that, Prime goes to face Megatron!

5. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Medic

News Credits:
    She deserves worse.

6. Una

Una Well-Known Member

I have to agree with this post.

I hate Airachnid, but how they dealt with her was like: "Gone for abit, will return when the writers need me."

For a character as dangerous as her, though, I thought she deserves better. I thought she was the only character who really bought some tension because she is so deadly and evil. XD

7. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I was more excited when
    Starscream made 5 clones of himself. I was kinda hoping they'd be colored differently. ;) 

8. Rewind Eject

Rewind Eject Headmaster Compatible

If he can make more, I hope they paint themselves and call themselves 'The Seekers' after his past.:D 

9. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Saying yes? It was so anti climatic all I said was "this fuckin stream wont stop lagging".

And it really wouldn't, fucking crappy south american internet.

Anywho she will be back. If they wanted her gone she would've been killed. I'm hoping for another horror/slasher movie parody like her first episode with a free Airachnid crawling around the Auto-base. That would be boss.

10. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    :lolol 

11. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:
    I think Airachnid is the only thing that adds this little essence of maturity. I mean, the most spilled Energon and removed parts were caused by her, and I think her entering stasis, is just the writers' way to remove that equation, and go back to Y-7 rating.

12. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    Arcee looked at the empty pod before kicking her onto it.

13. soull

soull Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm not happy about this at all. I'll just keep an ear out for when she returns and start watching again but until then there is nothing left holding my interest for this series... Unless the Starscream arc gets interesting soon.

14. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    If you payed attention Optimus clearly said to stop Airachnid and that was what Arcee was doing. This time Arcee used her head and listened to Optimus. Even if she didn't someone needed to go after Airachnid because she'll just go get another batch of Insecticons to go after the Autobots and Megatron. So Arcee did use her head this time around.

It was Airachnid's own doing that she landed in stasis becuse she lost her head during the conflict wiht Arcee. Arcee could've killed Airachnid in cold blood but she didn't and instead brought her back. Ratchet said Airachnid deserved better which Arcee admits she wanted to do it but she didn't which was why Optimus praised her for. She's showing signs of moving on.

Back on topic I'm happy that Airachnid's taken out somehow this time but it''s very likely that she'll return later on seeing that she's not dead.

15. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

After Transformers Animated I'm just a bit disappointed if Starscream has clones but none of them are female.

16. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Arcee's really growing up and learning. See We are getting charecter development.