who else has transformers tattoos?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Psychrome86, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Psychrome86

Psychrome86 Well-Known Member

after seeing Draven's i got to wondering who else is sporting a TF tat. someone on here had a tattoo of seaspray they were working on that i'm sure has been completed by now. any others?

2. Starscream'sSis

Starscream'sSis Ravage! Bad Kitty!

I guess no one does! I have never been into the normal girly tattoo areas (small of the back or the hip...overdone), so if I WERE to get one I think it would be a small decepticon symbol on my forearm. It might look, kinda butch, though, and butch I am not.

3. TrickyDisco

TrickyDisco <b><font color=blue>Voted TFW2005's Sexiest Female

News Credits:
    It's not that we don't have them, it's just that this topic has been reposted so many MANY times already.
    Plus, the reaction in that 'autobabe' thread didn't help much either. :( 

4. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime Eat 'em up, eat 'em up, eat 'em up.

News Credits:
    getting one in a month or so, of the Ancient Transformers Insignia on my back , possibly a red to purple fade. I'll get pictures up when I do.

5. Starscream'sSis

Starscream'sSis Ravage! Bad Kitty!

HAHA, seems like many of the posts go south like the "autobabe" one. There are certain people on here that seem to have a flair for the dramatic and enjoy being crude or starting an argument.

6. omegafix

omegafix Mechanically Insane

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

7. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Oh VERY nice d00d!

8. TrickyDisco

TrickyDisco <b><font color=blue>Voted TFW2005's Sexiest Female

News Credits:
    Oh no kidding...
    But seriously, that topic comes up on here every couple of weeks or so but with the search function disabled, I guess it will continue to do so.

And yes I have one. On the small of my back even! OH NOES! :lol 

9. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    I heard George Washington had a Tf tatoo; it was a cannon that turned into.....um nevermind.

10. Psychrome86

dude, bitchin.

11. edicius

edicius I need a drink.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've got my Autobot & Maximal, Decepticon & Predacon insignias set against a circuit-board-under-ripped-flesh background on my biceps . I'm pretty happy with 'em.

My tattoo artist was an artist first and a tattoo artist second, so he's got a great creative eye. However, his technical skill is fantastic to boot (he did some magic with an old plain yin-yang tattoo on my forearm that I got back when I was 16), so it's the best of both worlds.

12. optimusprime42

optimusprime42 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    that looks like the autobot and decepticon combined

13. omegafix

omegafix Mechanically Insane

News Credits:
    dude pics

14. Psychrome86

that's the idea. i forgot where the idea came from but it's meant to show that all transformers were one race long ago.

15. Sludge

Sludge Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've been contemplating getting one for 10 years. I have two non TF tattoos already. I just can't decide who to get or where to put it. :confused: 

16. edicius

edicius I need a drink.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    These were taken when they were still pretty fresh, maybe a couple days after I got them (the weekend before Botcon). Note that the Decepticon and Autobot insignias were older tats from about 9 years ago - which is why they don't look nearly as sharp as the rest of the tat - and the rest was built around them.

Autobot and Maximal insignias
    Decepticon and Predacon insignias

I know there were a couple guys from TFW at Botcon who took pics of my tats, they might have better images (I always have problems with lighting/camera flash when taking pics of my tats).

17. beatrush

beatrush Collects too many things

Ebay:
    Offtopic for a sec

wow nine years and no touchups? you should get your tattoos touched up ever 2-4 years. I have a full arm tattoo (non transformer related) and I go in every 2 years to get it colors touched up and it costs me nothing but my time and 1 dollar for a soda. A reputable artist who takes pride in their work should/will do this either for free or for a small fee.

Im not trying to diss you or be an ass by the way.

18. edicius

edicius I need a drink.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No, no, it's cool.

The guy who originally did the Autobot and Decepticon insignias was in Michigan. I live in Jersey now, however (been here for the past 8 years). Plus, the tattoo shop that he worked at in MI is no longer in business and I have no idea where he disappeared to (my mom got tats done by him as well and she lost contact with him as well).

When I get the extra cash, I'm probably going to have the guy who did the Maximal/Predacon/circuit board tats do touchups on both of them for me. I figure he won't charge me a ridiculous amount to touch 'em up, since my wife and I have given him some good business. Took me a while to find a tattoo artist/studio I was happy with here in Jersey, otherwise I would have gotten it done a lot sooner. Hell, my yin-yang tattoo DESPERATELY needed it and I just finally got around to that last year. :tongue: 

19. n_tel_ekt

n_tel_ekt Wreaker

Im planning on getting both the Autobot and decepticon symbols probably on my calfs...(may end up getting Megs and Prime facing off on opposite legs as part of a tribute to my childhood... Also including the Thundercats (or just the symbol) GI Joe, Tekkoman, Exo-Squad, X-men, etc.

BTW - I just happen to be a tattoo artist... Anyone in Houston TX want one, let me know... It would be awesome to give one of Transformers...!

20. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i've got the autobot insigna on my right arm the is blue and fades to red. I wanted something but didn't want what everyone else had so i picked something simple for the first tat. My brother is getting the decepticon insignia on his left arm, it kinda defines are personalities