Who do you think Bay will kill off this time?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by FirestormBlizzard, May 22, 2017.

1. FirestormBlizzard

FirestormBlizzard No. 1 Jazz Fan

If that were to happen, Dick Move Michael Bay.

Introduce a Transformer to kill him in the next scene.
    :banghead: :cry 

2. zerowolf

zerowolf Well-Known Member

Driff because he been pretty much non existence in clip and marketing. Also Hot Rod for the reason OP mention, throwing a curve ball.
    The Autobots do have a larger rosters this time, so fingers cross if they start dropping like flies when Megatron/Quintessa show up.

3. Edwardmus Prime

Edwardmus Prime Righteous Protector of Ed-Land

Drift hasn't been spotted that often. Unless he's been demoted to an extra (which I wouldn't like for any of the AOE Autobots), I think he may die in an establishing moment of some sort or maybe even unceremoniously like Ironhide. Someone proposed the idea that he would become a Prime in another thread, which is an amusing thought and unlikely — then again, he easily handled Bumblebee who is fighting Prime and not being completely annihilated.

Hound's probably going to bite it too. I don't think that he can survive that encounter with Megatron plus he wasn't seen around filming too much (oh, and Hot Rod's there — he's instant doom for your favorites. :lol ) However, Hound is also starting to feel less likely now because as it stands he has enough presence to be featured in the trailers and was seen in the filming representing the UK.

Maybe they will curve ball us with Hot Rod dying while we're at it. He's there at the Megatron fight too, plus maybe they'll try to manipulate it into pulling audience heartstrings by having Hot Rod be a good friend to Bumblebee prior to his death (Hot Rod's mostly been called Bumblebee's "brother in arms" even though he and Hound already spent part of last movie's climax gunning down KSI drones together.) It also resolves the pesky fact that Hot Rod traditionally turns into a Prime, allowing our yellow God to take the mantle.

Canopy is most assuredly dead. He's shown only once getting hit by a TRF drone and not being able to get up from it.

Last edited: May 22, 2017
  4. FirestormBlizzard

Yep.

Eh, it still annoys me that they introduced him just to kill him. It would've Been nice to see him part of the team. I don't like any of the current autobots, but I was hoping Canopy was my guy. :cry 

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

My bet is on Hound.

The Autobots not named Prime or Bumblebee haven't been built up all that much. But in general people seem to like John Goodman so Hound getting killed would have people going darn I like John Goodman and now he's not voicing the character any more. Plus it seems like the John Goodman characters have been getting killed a lot in movies lately so it would kind of be an insider nod to how killing his characters is getting to be a Hollywood trend.

6. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    You know, he's done this before. Demolishor and Sideways anyone?

7. FirestormBlizzard

Those two got more screen time than Topspin and Roadbuster combined.

And anyway, they're Decepticons. I totally forgot Decepticons are classed as "Characters" lol.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

I'm going with drift and he gets a warriors death, I think hound gets severely damaged by megatron which may explain why he becomes a medic. As he's not capable of battling no more...oh and I think cogman may die and squeeks takes his hench arm

9. Temenos

Temenos No sacrifice, no victory

News Credits:
    I suck at these guessing games, but I'll go with Cogman and Drift. Possibly Bulldog, the silly old codger.

10. FirestormBlizzard

I could imagine an epic battle between Drift and Megatron...

That is the only worthy way he should die. Any other way would be dumb.

Maybe in a battle against Optimus or Quintessa...

11. John TheDestroyer

John TheDestroyer Yoinkus

News Credits:
    I'm thinking Drift will die which sucks because he's my favorite of the 3 AoE Autobots.

12. FirestormBlizzard

The real question is, who are the autobots actually fighting during the movie? I don't think those alien ships belong to the T.R.F. Or the pathetic Decepticons.

13. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    If Drift dies he could die in RID 2015. They replaced Ironhide with Bulkhead for Prime as they figured kids would be confused with a living Ironhide after DOTM Ironhide died.

14. Uncrazimatic55

Uncrazimatic55 Well-Known Member

Hot Rod isn't taking over. This franchise centers around Optimus and Bumble Bee.

This movie is about Optimus being reprogrammed, fighting it and trying to reprogram him back. In the trailer we see Optimus saving Cade. It would seem that would be towards the end after Optimus has been programmed back.

15. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

I think Drift unfortunately. He hasn't been seen in any of the promo shots (from the one's I've seen anyway) :cry 

16. YanderePrime

YanderePrime Autobot

News Credits:
    I have a gut feeling that Optimus may die in this one.

With the lack of Drift in the marketing, I think he will die too. As for Hound, I think he may get injured in the fight he has with Megatron (he gets slashed in the back) in trailers, but I don't think he will die.

17. The Ramjet

The Ramjet Get. Out.

I think evil Optimus may kill off either Drift or Crosshairs, between that and beating Bumblebee to near death he will exile himself after regaining control of himself at the end of the movie, after giving Bee the matrix and leadership of the Autobots.

18. FirestormBlizzard

:) :cool: :p :D 

CinemaCon Footage screened.

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  19. DominoParadox

DominoParadox "Alpha and Omega"

I kinda hope Hound dies because he's a bootleg of Bulkhead. Drift will be shown mercy since he's in RID. Hot Rod will most likely become Rodimus. Canopy will most likely die as what we've seen in the trailer. and Crosshairs turns out to be Primus

20. DominoParadox

DominoParadox "Alpha and Omega"

Or maybe she could use the last of her energy to begin building Project Unicron? maybe that could be in the end credits scene