Who do you think Bay will kill off this time?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by FirestormBlizzard, May 22, 2017.

1. FirestormBlizzard

FirestormBlizzard No. 1 Jazz Fan

(Found the right place to post my threads LOL :cool: )
    (Edited: I mean Autobots)
    Hey! I'm thinking that Bay is gonna pull a major Dick Move and bring in Hot Rod, everyone is gonna think Optimus will die and Hot Rod will take over, and then boom. Hot Rod is murdered because Bayformers. If not Hot Rod, I think the autobot to die will be Hound or Drift :( . Anyone got their ideas?

2. Livingdeaddan

Livingdeaddan DEFIANTLILHORDE

News Credits:
    So to be clear, your question is:

"Which autobot do you think will die in TLK?"

I think Crosshairs. Crosshairs is liked enough to be mourned, but not vital enough to need for future stories. He's also sort of a loner, so to die in an act or valor jumping to his teams rescue would be a good end. If a little cliched.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    Hound is wearing a massive target on his back for me because he's the most beloved of the AOE Autobots and it would strike a chord if he bites it. Bay also loves Hound though, maybe he'll spare him for TLK and save his death for #6 like how Ironhide died in DOTM. Hound is getting lots more screentime and lines this time around from what I heard, and I'm sure John Goodman ain't cheap.

Crosshairs is too... I dunno, grumpy to die. I don't think people would legit miss him, he feels like a long runner to me because he's so entertaining and still a reliable wingman. Drift might go, because like Goodman I'm sure Ken Watanabe (if he's even in this) ain't cheap either and we haven't seen anything of him.

Granted, we barely saw him in trailers and spots for TLK. Either Drift is demoted to extra like Ironhide and Ratchet were, or we simply haven't seen him yet. I really don't want either Drift or Crosshairs to fall off like Ironhide and Ratchet did.

4. FirestormBlizzard

Ok just watched the trailer, and I actually now think Canopy is gonna die before he even meets the other autobots :( .

Last edited: May 22, 2017
  5. APB

APB Well-Known Member

1 Canopy
    2 RIP Hound
    3 ???????

6. FirestormBlizzard

Canopy was not featured in any other location and was never shown to be with the other Autobots...
    :( 
    I was counting on him becoming my new favourite. I never like Bee and Optimus.

• Like Like x 1
  7. GirlBot

GirlBot Mini-Cassette

News Credits:
    Depends on how many new Autobots will come in (so far it's Hot Rod and Cogman). The series has the tendency to change character's roster with each new movie and does not fear killing off characters. The longer a character stays, the higher are their chances to be killed off.

Yeah, I think that Hound, Crosshairs and Drift are the runner ups and who is voicing them may be a deciding factor. Although, Drift being one of the main characters in RID2015 may be his saving grace.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bamond

Bamond Robbie Rotten's step brother.

News Credits:
    Judging by the fact that Drift is almost never to be seen, even during the filming, I think he will be murdered. He is my fav character at the moment, even after one movie.

9. FirestormBlizzard

*Canopy is An Autobot Too Y'know*

You think he has a chance of surviving that blow to his body?

10. SimbaTron

SimbaTron Transformers & Gundam

News Credits:
    I don't think so, I think by Sacrifice and he was seen in Filming quite a lot, he was seen in the UK mostly because he was at Stonehenge and he was seen Rolling with the other Autobots in the streets of Newcastle also he was with the other Autobots when they encounter Onslaught, Barricade and Hooligan near field in the UK and he is in a couple of Arizona scenes.

11. Bamond

Bamond Robbie Rotten's step brother.

News Credits:
    Alas, he may have a helicopter mode as primary ;)  (i sure hope so,i'd love more of Drift)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Hound.

He needs to die.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Appleseed

Appleseed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hound and drift to die because they got the ugliest design in Transformers trilogy, time to change for some awesome autobots that is similar to sideswipe and jolt!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nephilim

Nephilim Well-Known Member

I want Sqweeks or the Mini Dinobots to die but I don't see that happening...

Ooh why?

• Like Like x 1
  15. FirestormBlizzard

Ok I give up. Possibly no one here A) Knows who Canopy is B) Knows he is an Autobot.

Give me an answer please! Anyone else think he is gonna make it? Surely Bay wouldn't introduce him just to show his death!

16. SimbaTron

SimbaTron Transformers & Gundam

News Credits:
    They would never kill squeeks or the Mini Dinobots because those are kid characters unless you want traumatized children.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Because apparently people thought him almost dying was as bad as actually dying.

He's as bad as Prime Bulkhead in that respect.

18. FirestormBlizzard

Canopy fails to be mentioned.

I know we do not know much about him but is anyone else paying attention to him?

19. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee Funny Little Man

On the Autobot side, Canopy's obviously going to bite it, as a way of demonstrating how ruthless Cemetery Wind is. I don't know if Crosshairs or Drift will die, but I'm not ruling anything out. Hound is going to get severely roughed up, we've seen as much in the recent trailer, and I do think it's possible that he may die. I do not think that Hot Rod or the Dinobots will die. I feel like they have some stories that the creative team wants to tell. Fortunately, I'm pretty sure Bumblebee will survive. Even with his spin-off movie being a prequel, I think he's got more of a story to told with him. We all know they're not killing Sqweeks and the Mini-Dinobots. As for Optimus Prime... Either he will survive and give up his title in shame, possibly even going into exile, or he will sacrifice himself to redeem himself of his actions. I feel the former is more likely, because, like Bumblebee, he is one of the faces of the franchise, and I think they might have more stories to tell with him, even if he'll be less prominent (assuming he goes into a self-imposed exile or something of the like)

On the Decepticon side, I feel like Megatron is probably going to live. I think they still want to tell more stories with him. Barricade might live, as it seems like he may get more focus this time around. I'm not counting on it, though. Onslaught, Nitro, Mohawk, Hooligan, and Berserker(?) are likely to all be killed off, but if any of them do survive, I think it'd be Onslaught and Nitro.

On the Creative Team, well, we all know what fate lies in store for Infernocus. Quintessa's a bit trickier. She could die at the end of the movie, she could die giving her last bit of energy to influence Optimus Prime, or she could survive into future sequels. Who knows?

20. daniel 97

daniel 97 Autobots' second in command

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    The critics.

• Like Like x 2