Who became cyclonus

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by ChromedomeMaster, Apr 11, 2019.

?

Who became cyclonus?

Poll closed Apr 18, 2019.
  1. Skywarp

14 vote(s)
    56.0%
  2. Bombshell

11 vote(s)
    44.0%
  1. Refletor3

Refletor3 Well-Known Member

I agree.

I will try to keep my answers short. And will answer only original interesting things....And Avoid repetitions or slanderous words. Need to save time.

2. Minibots

Minibots Well-Known Member

Dude, why don’t you just stop arguing with the guy and put them on your ignore list. That’s the best way to save time and hey if you make the effort to ignore him at least you’ll be following the forums rules and guidelines this time.

3. Gamerlingual

Gamerlingual Officially licensed OS KO of Scourgatron Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Tokyo, Japan (Originally from Los Angeles)
    Ebay:
    Just moving the topic along, guys. Keep it smooth and peaceful. Cheers

4. Primeultra

Primeultra Well-Known Member

I’m done anyway

There really isn’t anything else to say

I find willful blindness interesting but this has lost all its flavor

Speaking for myself no hard feelings

5. Refletor3

6. Refletor3

Uuuh yes. Good advice.
    However, despite all the unpleasantness and stuborness of his soul. He does seem to have great knowledge of g1 transformers. And i do not have anything else to do in my spare time. It is amuzing and entertaining for me. But yes it could get too tiresome if overdone. And yes i worry now of how other viewers may react if dialogues are not controlled and kept clean and orderly.

7. Cool Hand Lube

Cool Hand Lube Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow, this thread is a total shit show dumpster fire!

I still maintain Skywarp became Cyclonus because the black and purple jet guy turning into the new purple jet guy makes more sense to me than black and purple bug guy becoming new purple jet guy, but I totally understand that the intention (storyboards and animation) was probably Bombshell regardless of how dumb I personally feel that is.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Primeultra

My last words
    the storyboards prove their intent

It was a good episode
    Because marvel produced the g1 cartoon
    Even Unicron is a “borrowed idea”...or didn’t you noticed he’s basically like Marvels Galactus.

information from clinical observation or experimentation

You are the one making up evidence....like calling the old leader Senile when there’s nothing that comes close to suggesting that

the evidence I Presented came straight from the dialogue of different episodes and from production materials and the final film

Not made up , not guesses, not opinions....

Yes, I Interpret it the words of the agent and the leader literally because there is no reason not to....At least no reason that has been presented here by you

But like I said before there is a world of a difference between circumstantial evidence and solid evidence

Yes you presented a very good amount of information that amounts to a “suggestion” that cybertron of the g1 cartoon may have had an organic origin, but a suggestion is a far cry from a solid fact

Now if you can find one single piece of solid evidence, something clearly and definitely stated within the confines of the G1 Cartoon....Any evidence to question what the old leader said I will entertain it

In the meantime I see no point in continuing the conversation ..... I’ll be waiting for that info if you find it, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  9. Refletor3

I suppose you refer to the plant o bots. I do not recall them. Perhaps you meant the morphobots from another episode? Can you tell me what your talking about exactly, before i investigate anything please?

10. Refletor3

To prime ultra:

Going back to the issue of cybertrons beginnings: Let us just assume that you are correct. That cybertron was a literal factory built by the quintessons. Where do you suppose the quintessons then came from?

11. Primeultra

They are numbered by page and sequence
    The image of Bombshell and his name hand written on the page as he becomes cyclonus

Plain to see and there’s nothing to really interpret
    Hardly unique
    You have.....continuously but what ever
    I only posted the facts not opinions .....plain fact. Trying to reason things out is for information that was unclear, vague or when there is clear contradiction

That’s not the case here. The dialog clearly tells us that cybertron was built as a factory, and after the robots ran off the Quints the robots built a society

That is the 100% accurately what we saw ,heard and was shown in the cartoon
    I already went into this with you before in an earlier post and told you which episode

it’s plant-o-bots
    Season 3 episode “The Quintesson Journal”
    You asked this before too and I replied .....the cartoon never , Never, got into the origins of the Quints.But by the film they were living on Quintessa.....for all we know that may have been their homeworld

We were never shown very many of them after all......for all we know they were just a small group from a different alien world that decided to alter them selfs with Cybernetic parts

In the end we were never told where the Quints came from in the cartoon and the Marvel bios written for the Quints connected them to Unicron as salves

And I don’t want to repeat this again but....It’s not an assumption, the Dialog Literally (and I mean “Literally” by the definition of the word) Literally tells us that Cybertron was built by the Quints as a factory to build robots

Now I’m willing to consider other possibilities for cybertrons origins but that would mean the Ancient leader inside the matrix was wrong.And for me to consider that he was wrong, you or anyone needs to provide some solid evidence that he was wrong

And I don’t want a re-hash of everything we already went threw, just find me a good solid reason to consider the old guy was wrong.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  12. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    At least it's back to being about Cyclonus/Bombshell verses whatever the last few pages were about.

I mean, I feel like that was the intention. Pick the least similar characters to reformat. I mean, they're getting completely rebuilt with brand new personalities, what does it matter what they were?

The storyboards contain Bombshell being identified by name as being turned into Cyclonus who is also identified by name, and we are interpreting it literally.

So, it doesn't really depend since we're taking the evidence to mean what it explicitly says it means.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Refletor3

14. Refletor3

See my reply to ultraprime, as it is also a reply to this.

15. Refletor3

To ultraprime:
    So who is right? Either cybertron is a factory as stated by prima
    Or cybertron is the home of the quintessons as stated by the judges.

But i know you will side with the dogma of prima. As for me, i prefer the judges version, because cybertron was the home of the quintessons before it was a factory that created that autobot prima. I rest my case... 200px-Ancientrobot_ffod.jpg Quint.jpg

16. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    No problem:

Yes, it does. It cannot get more conclusive than this. I cannot believe you can consider this anything but conclusive evidence. The script literally says that Bombshell becomes Cyclonus, the storyboards literally says Bombshell becomes Cyclonus, and the film literally follows the Storyboards to a T in that scene. There's no wiggle room, dude, you're flat broke on reasonable doubt.

But are they ever named? If not, then what's more likely, that the one called Bombshell in the script isn't Bombshell, or that the third season with its infamous errors didn't reuse character models for crowd filler?

That's assuming they're not just Insecticon clones in season 3.

No he isn't, Bombshell is. Bombshell is in the foreground, he reformats into Cyclonus who then Transforms first as Unicron introduces him. In what state of mind would the character in the background be the character of focus? That's completely contrary to how dialogue, cinematography and the human brain works. Again, by your logic Thundercrakcer then isn't Scourge.

This means nothing. Starscream was still being sold and his toy was refreshed post-86. Several characters who died or otherwise vanished continued on into 86/87 despite having no show presence, because the 86 roster of new toys wasn't big enough to completely take over the massive lineup of the year prior. This would continue for years with numerous characters.

Your conclusion is also semantic and assumes correlation. I'm just as likely to posit that the Insecticons were reissued deliberately so children at home could recreate their favourite scene of Bombshell being reformatted into Cyclonus. :D 

I mean, the Quintessons are liars, bullies, and deranged murderers with delusions of grandeur.

17. Primeultra

The hell it’s not, this is just another childish attempt to rewrite history
    The insecticons have clones
    Skywarp became one of the clones
    The insecticons have clones
    We are taking about the film not the toy catalog

Also if you look at the film you can see Ramjet Thrust and Dirge being killed also .....and yet they were all in season 3 and that years catalog

Very good

And you recall I told you that “Home is where the heart is”

You are doing nothing but rehashing the same bs , your opinions only

A home is not necessarily where you were born, It’s where you live or once lived....its a place you built....a home can be on land at sea in space (in fiction for now)

If anyone is showing ignorance it to you because you could only think of your point of you
    So now you admit they can have more then one home.The blew it up for a reason, to take out the enemy, and they said they were going to miss it....that means they cared for Quintessa

In the city I live in a guy blew up his house yesterday because the bank sold it on him......he loved it so much he didn’t want anyone else to have it

Actually those were not their words
    Dialog from “5 faces of darkness”

SPIKE WITWICKY
    There's still something I don't get.

QUINTESSON NO. 1
    Which is?

SPIKE WITWICKY
    What crime did we commit?

QUINTESSON NO. 2
    They are Autobots. You are guilty by association.

SPIKE WITWICKY
    What crime did the Autobots commit?

QUINTESSON NO. 2
    Theft.

ULTRA MAGNUS
    You're confusing us with Decepticons.

QUINTESSON NO. 2
    Do you not occupy Cybertron?

SPIKE WITWICKY
    Huh?

KUP
    Eh, if ya haven't figured out these guys are crazy, you're slower on the uptake than I thought.

They never said it was home when they put the autobots in trial

Again , like everything you posted this is only your opinion....but you got no solid facts to back it up

The dialog in the episode 5FoD is Definitive and clear... the quints built cybertron as a factory to build robots
    The dialog is clear
    So I am

A home can be where ever you want it feel it is.Even a factory built by the quints

I repeat, I’m willing to consider your argument and other possibilities, but you need to come up with solid evidence

Not a re-hash of your opinions built on shaky grounds

• Like Like x 1
  18. Primeultra

Fantastically said

If I wasn’t on a public Wi-Fi I would find a clip of a roaring applause

19. Refletor3

20. Primeultra

not at all
    The film was a marketing omg tool to SELL NEW TOYS

The insecticons were old toys
    Not to mention the 86 catalog was full of other older toys not featured in the film or season 3 or were killed in the film

And seeker clones were not normally seen in the same colors, But sure it’s possible the cone heads seen killed in the film were clones
    Pure bull shit designed to cover up your weak argument For the sake of your fragile ego

Didn’t you say you studied sociology, home can be wherever or whatever you want to be

You are doing nothing but rehashing the same bs , your opinions only
    Exactly
    cybertron the factory was the home the quints built for themselves and the robots they would create

The Quints were forced off the world the built but they clearly wanted their property back, and they .....as they saw it the autobots were Squatters and they want to evicted them

After all, the quints built From scratch
    Yes your opinions are built on shaky ground

A home could be where ever you wanted to be....It doesn’t mean that it is the place that they were born or first originated

If eons ago I built a home (planet size factory) and was forced to run away from it I would want it back to

And if I got it back after “Centuries” I would be happy to “to smell the air again......I might say “After these many centuries the home I built his mine again”

Many people including myself referred to their cars in the feminine and I didn’t even build it

You have only posted your interpretation based on your desire

No solid evidence at all

And now you resort to insulting again, boy I pity you, you can’t come up with a decent argument so you resort to extreme childish behavior

Nothing you posted come close to contradicting the words of Primon, (b]PRIMON not Prima[/b] try to pay attention

You are guilty of having a weak personality that is depended on being right at all costs...... even deliberately denying simple facts and resorting to insults when your Arguments fail

Like I told you before there’s a big difference between solid evidence and circumstantial evidence, and while you have presented an interesting theory based on some examples.....

There is absolutely nothing you’ve posted that contradicts the words of the old leader in the matrix

Try again if you like each failure of yours brings a smile to my face