Who are your favorite Seekers OTHER THAN STARSCREAM?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by SaberPrime, Dec 18, 2018.

?

Seekers fan poll... no Starscream allowed!

1. Thundercracker

59.2%
  2. Skywarp

46.9%
  3. Thrust

10.2%
  4. Ramjet

10.2%
  5. Dirge

12.2%
  6. Sunstorm

16.3%
  7. Slipstream

22.4%
  8. Nova Storm

8.2%
  9. Acid Storm

18.4%
  10. Other (please explain)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

Starscream gets too much attention as it is so let's talk about the other seekers. Who would you most like to see other than screen time hog?

I personally voted for...

Skywarp because he's always been my favorite of the original three Seekers with the coolest power I'd like to see utilized more.

Thrust, being my favorite of the Cone Heads. Best color scheme, best name, don't really remember much about the actual character, I just like him for superficial reasons.

And Acid Storm... only really recently got introduced to the rainmakers even having names. They were just sort of nameless generics in G1. But this one stuck out more as a possible threat to the Autobots because of the Acid, and I seen a toy of him in a sort of camo green which made him look a bit more interesting than the typical flat color pallets of other Seekers.

So these three in that order I'd like to see basically replace Starscream.

By the way clones of Starscream don't count as Starscream... and Armada Thundercracker isn't really counted as a Thundercracker since that is Starscream in his colors. No cheating the No Starscream rule by voting for Thundercracker and trying to make it double with the Armada version. In this poll Thundercracker is a seperate character not a Powerlinx colored Starscream.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  2. CyberstormSM

CyberstormSM Turbo-Revvin' Young Punk

News Credits:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Thundercracker has always been the most interesting one to me.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Distant1

Distant1 Well-Known Member

I like Skywarp the most, he had some pretty cool lines.

IMO, Thundercracker had one of the best scenes in the whole series (Microbots -this stuff is the greatest).

I also liked how Thundercracker and Skywarp seemed to like Starscream significantly less than the Coneheads.

Liked them all pretty much, just wish the seekers on Cybertron were used more and their characters developed in the original cartoon.

4. Distant1

Distant1 Well-Known Member

The 4M year gap has fascinated me since I first saw the show. Reading about the gap in the comics I found the Ten Deadliest Killers Ten Deadliest Killers - Transformers Wiki

In my mind, some of the Ten Deadliest Killers on Cybertron would be made up of those generic seekers on Cybertron including Acid Storm.

5. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

Did I actually manage to include all of the Seekers? I'm kinda surprised no one made use of the "Other" option, I thought for sure I had forgotten to include some.

6. Whomps

Whomps The World's Okayest User

News Credits:
    Skywarp, always loved his color scheme and his abilities the most, I also like how he's a bit goofier than the rest

7. Tetratron

Tetratron AEColyte

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Skywarp because aesthetically I've always liked his purple and black design and something about his dumb thug nature I find just amusing.

Slipstream as runner up even though she's only two notable appearances in TF fiction. I'm still surprised she never showed up in IDW's continuity.

8. Sixwing

Sixwing You have chosen poorly

Skywarp, Thundercracker, and Acid Storm.
    I like their color schemes.

9. darkspellmaster

darkspellmaster Well-Known Member

Sunstorm needs more love honestly. And I think thats it as of right now.

• Like Like x 1
  10. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

So I looked it up and found some other Seekers I neglected to include in the poll...

Blitstream

Hotlink

Nacelle

Ion Storm

Red Wing

Sandstorm (Which is kind of confusing because there was already an Autobot triplechanger with the same name.)

Wheezing Arrow

And still no one has used the "Other" option... Are none of these guys popular with anyone? All the mainstream Seekers have votes but these obscure seekers apparently have no fans...

11. FeatherBat

FeatherBat Orbital Space Station Engineer

Always loved TC a whole lot. Not sure how he's like in Cyberverse but I absolutely loved that poor nerd in the Aligned games. His apparent uncertainty towards the Deceptions has always been something I've loved and wished they went into more detail into (well, other than the comics, as far as I'm aware).

• Like Like x 1
  12. agent j 15

agent j 15 Banned

Skywarp is the coolest color scheme, Slipstream is a seeker that's ACTUALLY DIFFERENT from the others (also representation is good), and Acid Storm was the first Seeker, Starscream or otherwise, that I ever bought so it's personal.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ThrustJan

ThrustJan Well-Known Member

Vote Slipstream for being a resolute female seeker, Animated face and at least at first glance, in scenes appears arrogant as Starscream but I don't know media about her. As second one Thundercracker for being a grey character,in Devastation game and IDW comics keeps this feature and is sympathetic towards humans. Skywarp and Thrust are cool for their design,first one for colours and conehead for turbines but aren't memorable as character and for this reason they come after.

14. TheWarPathGuy

TheWarPathGuy Tougher than Leather.

Thundercracker. He's rude, but he is actually a chill guy. He isn't entirely evil either. I loved his story ark in IDW whee he grew to like television. And lost all interest in being a Decepticon. But I have not read all of the series. I never really liked Skywarp's paint scheme either. It's too black! And I'm African American!

And Thrust... the most forgettable out of all the 6 seekers. Ramjet had a spotlight, and Dirge had some relevance to IDW's comics. But Thrust has nothing interesting going towards him.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Collectotron

Collectotron Pretender Defender

News Credits:
    I voted for the coneheads because I’ve always liked them and I’m not sure why when I was young I used to like them more than the 84 seekers and to this day I still do

16. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    kind of annoying how nobody is posting screenshots of any of the seekers in this thread.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Collectotron

Collectotron Pretender Defender

News Credits:
    @GAUGE
    Acid Storm
    5DCFB0A0-F16F-49D0-9D31-267952E70767.jpeg
    Nova Storm
    D9E21421-8F4B-4B15-8960-4BB9D6E59A77.jpeg
    Slipstream
    AA434434-F071-454D-8298-962C7A550D4D.jpeg
    Sunstorm