Who are your Anti Wreckers? Mayhem and More!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GitGudGabe, Jul 30, 2021.

?

Your wrecker counterparts

1. Mayhem Attack Squad

7 vote(s)
    29.2%
  2. Squadron X

5 vote(s)
    20.8%
  3. Decepticon Heavy Brigade

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. *Insert combiner team here*

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. DJD

6 vote(s)
    25.0%
  6. other

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  7. Warrior's elite

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. GitGudGabe

GitGudGabe v e h i c o n

News Credits:
    So, I was going through my collection, noticing I had a lot of miscellaneous badass decepticons from various continuities, and I found myself at a bit of a loss. For most of my miscellaneaous bots, I had the wreckers. Even if they haven't canonically been a wrecker, most assorted badass robot designs fit in well there, IE: Repungus, Skyhammer, Ultimate X-Spanse. I hesitated starting one for my decepticons, because I didn't know who was the definitive Anti-Wrecker unit. That, and the only 'cannon' mayhems I have are spinister, flywheels, and battletrap, since bludgeon's hands have gone on me. Therefore
    Who are your anti-wreckers?
    My current Lineup is
    -mayhem attack squad-
    Leader- Lugnut (HFTD) Being megatron's most loyal bruiser, he grounds the team with solid objective and unwavering loyalty, on top of being hard to kill
    Intel- Nitro Zeus- A skilled tracker, Nitro ensures the team keeps current objectives fully realized. The finer nuances his more passionate comrade misses.
    Stealth- BT( Rotf Mindwipe repurposed as BanzaiTron) A skilled warrior and natural ninja, his approach serves as a fine tooth comb to the 'controlled' chaos of his team-mates.
    Pilot- Powerdive (GDO) Just a really competent solider, and the team's most skilled flier. Spends more time in alt-mode
    Muscle- Mindset/Bruticus Minimus (Rotf Bruticus) Is he a clone of onslaught? Is he the spawn of bruticus? Nobody really knows where this weird, adolecent cybertronian came from. Either way, his control over a small drone network makes him an unparreled scout and an unimpeachable bruiser.
    Scout- Skystalker Bt's peT, he rides on his master's chest. Though commonly thought of as a drone, he is, in fact, a minicon, robot mode and all. Feigns a lack of sapience to deal with the horrors he witnesses daily.

Their common theme is realistic altmodes/ grounded color palletes. I guess like my DJD concept they also all have a different gimmick, Lugnut having spring-Loaded fists, Powerdive having rotor-engines, Nitro having headmaster compatibility, BT having a deployer/ Minicon, and Mindset being a combiner.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  2. ObakaChanTachi

ObakaChanTachi woke among sussy soyjak

News Credits:
    Dreads:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  3. CyberstormSM

CyberstormSM Turbo-Revvin' Young Punk

News Credits:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Not really partial to any of them tbh, but I liked Sins of the Wreckers a lot, so I voted for Mayhem Attack Squad, specifically the IDW version.

4. LockdownTF

LockdownTF Well-Known Member

I'm not overally familar with any of the above tbh

5. Blitzwing2008

Blitzwing2008 Triple changing menace

News Credits:
    For me it's either the DJD or the Lio Kaiser team just because they are a force that can put up a heck of a fight

• Like Like x 1
  6. GitGudGabe

GitGudGabe v e h i c o n

News Credits:
    Ah yes, the breastforce. They're actually a pretty good pick. Varied vehicle modes, wacky color schemes, delightfully obscure, they're almost perfect.
    That said, the name. I think Liokaiser team, Deployers ,Beastforce, or 'destrons' as CW called them would work just fine. Though, it would be pretty funny if the dreaded, powerful enemies of the wreckers have a lame name like "breastforce".

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rojixus

Rojixus Celebrating 40 Years of Transformers!

The Combaticons!

8. Blitzwing2008

Blitzwing2008 Triple changing menace

News Credits:
    It would make for a great reveal for the boys to be like hey wreckers we are the breastforce.

9. Distant1

Distant1 Well-Known Member

From the opening sunbow episode, The Welcoming Committee (minus the seekers who went to Earth) with Shockwave as the leader in Megatron's absence.

10. Megastar

Megastar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wouldn't they basically be special forces?

11. Rojixus

Rojixus Celebrating 40 Years of Transformers!

Is that not what the Wreckers are?

12. Megastar

Megastar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I see them as more of a covert/black ops team, like you never know what missions they went on or what horrible things they did.

13. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Definitely the DJD for me. In the comics that introduced them, you had Megatron's Phase Sixers who were individual Decepticons who were sent in to literally destroy entire civilizations on their own...and then you had the DJD who was tasked with killing them if they went out of line. Traditionally, the Wreckers are the crew you send in when shit goes so far south that you don't actually expect to come out alive, let alone victorious, and that sounds like the DJD if they're going after certified planet killers and other rogue Decepticons.

14. Preach Starscream

Preach Starscream Well-Known Member

The Constructicons.

15. Soundwave27

Soundwave27 Decepticon

News Credits:
    I hope Marvel US/UK Mayhem Attack Squad members will be in the spotlight again. Especially Stranglehold. His mustache is impressive and I want his new modern toy.