Which TFs do you want to see in the possible sequels?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by DeltaSilver88, Sep 10, 2006.

1. DeltaSilver88

DeltaSilver88 The Goddess of Death

OK, I dunno where this thread belongs, so if it doesn't fit here, I'm sorry.

So, which characters do you think should be in the sequels? I think Frenzy actually is Soundwave, and Rumble, his 'brother', would appear in the sequel as an Autobot (pretty cool conflict, eh?). The Autobots also definitely need a tactician. Either Prowl or Smokescreen.

Actually... I would want Ultra Magnus to be in the sequels, much like in Dreamwave's Generation 1 comics. And the Decepticons should definitely have a Shockwave-style character.

...Why do I feel like a possible last movie is going to feature Trypticon and Metroplex? It would be cool to see that some humans finally realize that their city is really a Transformer in disguise. It would go sorta like this: Trypticon attacks a city somewhere and then Metroplex is called to the rescue. He makes sure the humans leave and transforms soon after. Then he sets off to fight Trypticon.

And I really can't forget one of the coolest Decepticons ever... Sixshot.

2. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wheelie

But seriously Shockwave, because he is rad.

3. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Shockwave leading the Stunticons, Combaticons and Constructicons. As for the Autobots, I would like to see Sideswipe/Sunstreaker, Prowl and Wheeljack.

4. Blunticon

Blunticon The Oddjob

Shockwave is RAD!! Man, I want to see them all..

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I'd like to see Combiners, maybe Ultra Magnus as well. Problem with combiners, they're a whole bunch of guys to characterise and write for, so for a 2 hour movie they wouldn't be very effective, unless they were redone like Rail Racer as a three member team. I'd imagine the whole idea of Transformers merging would be awkward to present to audiences as well. Unless it was the whole plot of the movie, I'd imagine the explanation needed would be far too complex - unless, of course, they only wheeled it out at the end, in which case, it would seem like a cheesey deus ex machina.

Nope, second thoughts, I'd rather just see Ultra Magnus, Hot Rod, Shockwave, and maybe the Dynobots.

6. Random Autobot

Random Autobot Soviet Kanukistani

I would like to see Rumble as a Sony tirinitron vega tv, that turns into something that looks like a mechanized version of gollum from LOTR.

7. $5HotRod

$5HotRod Trailbreaker Fan

Ebay:
    Trailbreaker, Wheeljack, Brawn, Gears, and Huffer.

Trailbreaker with his force field gimmick would look pretty sweet.

Wheeljack as the mechanical engineer would be pretty awesome. A few extra, funny explosions in a lab couldn't hurt.

Brawn as the crazy, little bugger that not afraid to charge at the Decepticons without a gun.

Gears and Huffer. Why? They hardly get any exposure as-is and maybe a bit of character re-tooling would do them some good.

8. deymasc

deymasc Well-Known Member

Why would the explanation be far too complex?!
    Just have the Constructicons in there, with the Decepticons calling them their "secret weapon", and in the middle of a battle with the Autobots, Megatron commands them to merge into Devastator. Devastator is the most well-known of the combiners/gestalts, and it would make sense to have him/them in any future film. Personally, I want to see the Dinobots in any future movies! Even if only in a cameo!!

9. DeltaSilver88

DeltaSilver88 The Goddess of Death

Amen to that. ...Perceptor, too. And Red Alert being the Spazzard he always is. I would love a scene where Red Alert runs in yelling "Decepticons!" when one of Wheeljack's experiments blows up.

10. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Well, for one they'd need to explain why, when they combine, they take on a new personality. I suppose it could just "be done" and that would be that, but you'd hope they'd offer some sort of explanation to it. That's what I think would bog it down a lot. There's also the issue of no mass shifting, hence the idea that they can have fists and extra heads popping out would be a little odd. With the movie aesthetics, you'd wonder where the heads and stuff come out of. Looking at the ones right now, you can't exactly conceal much within the design in any meaningful way. I'm sure they could pull it off, though I personally think it would be a lot of hassle to do so, hence I think they'd let it lie.

11. deymasc

deymasc Well-Known Member

Well for the Constructicons, since most construction equipment is bigger than your normal vehicles, it wouldn't be hard to "hide" the areas where a fist or extra head could come out. I agree with the explanation part, it would be nice to know, but most people know the Constructicons combine, and would probably very well accept it.
    I have a feeling we may very well see Devastator in a future movie, but the first one has to do well in order for that to happen.

12. matadormi5

matadormi5 Well-Known Member

The DINOBOTS! especially Grimlock.
    Shockwave would go on my list along with prowl, bluestreak/silverstreak.

13. OmegaVPrimus

OmegaVPrimus Well-Known Member

In place of metroplex and trypticon, actually I would have a different sort of encounter, , landfill vs devastator, all out rumble, between the bunch of constructicon's and other's then they finally go all out mega style!!!!! That would be fricken awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would make a few portable :hookday  's with me to see it!!!!!!!!!!

14. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

Soundwave
    Hotrod
    Grimlock
    Shockwave
    Thundercracker
    Skywarp
    Prowl
    Wheeljack
    Jetfire
    Deszaras
    Tarantulas

15. $5HotRod

$5HotRod Trailbreaker Fan

Ebay:
    Optimus Primal and T-Rex Megatron. That would be rather interesting to have them and the movie versions of Megatron and Optimus Prime meet.

Of course, the chances of that happening are about as good as me swimming to the moon on my summer vacation.

16. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ultra Magnus.

MAYBE Omega Supreme, Fort Max, or Metroplex.

17. Stormbringer

Stormbringer Cheese It!

I would love to see a Combiner team for both sides in the next movie, leading up to something like Devastator vs. Defensor in a final climactic battle scene.

Other than that I would love to see Soundwave, Wheeljack, Grimlock, Ultra Magnus, Springer, Prowl, Mirage, Laserbeak, Ravage, Brawn, Hound, Sideswipe, Hot Rod, and Rumble to mention a few.

18. TriBlurr

TriBlurr Who am I?

News Credits:
    I'd love to see Tidal wave.

19. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Villain

News Credits:
    Ultra Magnus - This would be a good way to step up their capabilities in creating larger robots. He would also add much firepower to the team.

Mirage - A deep, engaging character, he can display some of the rougher and emotional sides of a war. Hopelessness, longing to be back home, questioning himself and his cause can play a big role in the story.

Brawn - The fun to watch character as we will see this little guy withstand punches from someone like Starscream, and pound and throw a lot of heavy debris. He should be visually appealing.

-----------

Astrotrain - The best way to introduce triple changers imo. Astrotrain provides a very useful dynamic in his space shuttle form while providing a visually impressive fully functional locomotive. They could create a scene with the locomotive, without rails, ramming through a metropolitan city while tearing up the roads.

Soundwave - Theoretically, he doesn't even have to transform to be a cool character. His dark, evil, monotone voice coupled with the ability to house smaller robots would be enough to add to the film. However, I would like if he transformed from a communications building in at least one scene.

Bludgeon - Similar to Starscream in Armada, he would bring a code of honor while still being a vicious swordsman. Let me be clear here, he would not have his pretender shell. An incredibly sleek sports car would be appropriate for him. Fast, sleek, and high-energy. I wouldn't give him large role, but he should have a strong cameo.

Overkill - I wanted to add in another "cassette" character. I don't know that him and Frenzy would actually be cassettes, but they would be stored in Soundwave. Regardless, Overkill would be involved in some absolutely frightening scenes. He could chomp up humans and cars and Autobots. A pure destruction character. Him vs Brawn would be awesome.

20. turk128

turk128 Well-Known Member

*Soundwave as a pimped out midnight blue Escalade. His cassettes would be replaced by things found in said car; Rumble would be the spare tire, Frenzy the bazooka speakers, Laserbeak & Ratbat the entertainment decks, Ravage the Escalade's rims (x4)?

*Omega Supreme if space is a setting.

*Metroplex as an abandon gas station with underground secret facilities... I miss M.A.S.K. :cry 

*Any robot that would want to stay with an archaic classic model car as his form... not that well verse with TF history so can't think of one :\

Oh yeah...
    *Skyfire simply cause that would be the closest we will ever get to a live action Robotech flic.