Which Series Did You Like More, Animated or Prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by ABrown, Sep 19, 2018.

?

Which series did you like more? Animated or Prime

1. Animated

193 vote(s)
    62.3%
  2. Prime

117 vote(s)
    37.7%
  1. TheUltimateBum

TheUltimateBum Nautica Lover

Yeah, the TFA toyline was just great.

I actually have quite a bit of TFP figures, but mainly because I loved the designs (I wasn't a fan of a lot of the characters, but the designs were great). I got Knock Out, the two Deluxe Screamers as well as the Voyager and Commamder class Screamers, the two Deluxe Wheeljacks, the First Edition and PRID Arcee (again, despite my hatred for the character, I liked the design), PRID Bulkhead, PRID Cliffjumper, Dead End, Beast Hunters Smokescreen and, my two favorites, Voyager Shockwave and Deluxe Knock Out.

Honestly, these toys are fun despite the plastic in some of them (Cliffjumper's plastic feels so... eesh).

• Like Like x 1
  2. Aberration

Aberration Templar Rodimus

News Credits:
    "aged well" implies that thing was ever good, which it never was. The ONLY reason I own this figure is because the character is that good, and I can't wait to replace it with the upcoming RED figure.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Blam320

Blam320 Assembly Inventor

News Credits:
    IMO I would save your money. RED is redundant and honestly the whole concept of "action masters" is dumb to begin with.

4. Matrixbeast

Matrixbeast Here comes a thought

Ebay:
    Considering Knock Out isn't exactly blasting the shelves with wave after wave of new figures, I think the RED would be the best bet for a semi-decent interpretation of the character.

• Like Like x 6
  5. R3M1NGT0N

R3M1NGT0N Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Prime is my favorite, partly due to childhood bias, but also it felt more complete. I feel like I’d be more inclined to say animated had it gotten its last season. So many cool concepts and stories that never came it be unfortunately.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Ivypool

Ivypool Well-Known Member

Gonna go against the grain here and say prime. It was a much more engaging show, at least, it was in its first two seasons. The best of prime > the best of animated.

and animated just takes so long to get good, people talk about how rough the first season of cyberverse is, but at least cyberverse starts to pick up after the first few episodes. It takes a long time for animated to find itself.

• Like Like x 4