Which Robots should be in TF3???

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by qwerty, Jun 1, 2009.

1. qwerty

qwerty Well-Known Member

my picks...

Rodimus - prime may sjut die with him, rofl...
    Ultra Magnus - prime's new 2nd in command
    wreckgar - ratchet should die...

any of the seekers
    blitzwing
    astrotrain
    laserbeak
    galvatron - megs needs to die or get reformatted
    unicron

2. icanfly

icanfly Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Not Unicron. Something of his size couldn't be killed in a world that tries to make itself seem plausable. He is less likely than dinobots. Magnus is a great option, as are the seekers. Prowl has gotta be considered eventually, and Inferno might add another bigger body. Stunticons would be cool too

JL

3. blunghole

blunghole The Tapeworm of Unicron!

News Credits:
    For Autobots: Prowl, Hound, Wheeljack, and Superion

For Decepticons: Rumble, Laserbeak, Shockwave, and Bruticus

I'd love to see some combiner fighting action.

4. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Autobots-Dinobots,Omega Surpeme,Rhinox,Blaster,Spinger, & Perception
    Decepticons-Shockwave,Rumble,Predacons/Predaking,Laserbeak,Cyclonus, & Overlord

5. Shelfwarmercon

Shelfwarmercon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Kranix and Arbulus.

6. repair_bay

repair_bay Scramble Power!

Ebay:
    Any of the Headmasters, pls.

7. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I agree with these choices. I say throw in Grimlock. Fans have been wanting him since movie 1. If movie 1 can have a giant metal scorpion & movie 2 can have a giant metal robot cat/dog, movie 3 can have a T-Rex.

Since move TF can change their alt modes at will with no effort, how about start Grimlock off as a monster truck or something. During a fight, he gets thrown into a museum. He looks over and sees the T-Rex skeleton & gets a grin on his face (because we all know, Bay will give him a mouth). The Decption that threw Grimlock thinks he's won & begins to turn away. We hear a roar and a T-Rex Grimlock comes out of the museum & trashes the 'con. After the fight, Grimlock converts back to the monster truck & drives off. So the T-Rex is just a small part but enough to satistfy fans.

8. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    Rodimus, Ultra Magnus, Grimlock(dont care if hes not a dino bot), Cliffjumper, Mirage, Galvatron, Cyclonus, Seekers(most deff), Stunticons, Superion, Shockwave, Astrotrain ..... i wanna see some EPIC full out battle!!

9. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Autobots aren't too hard to pick because the chances of an Autobot you picked living is really high. I guess the Dinobots would be my top pic just because of the way scale is done in the films. In the cartoons we've always sort of seen things from a robot scale so they didn't look that massive, but in the movie's human scale these guys would look huge so that would have to be cool.

Some of the military alt mode Autobots might be pretty cool as well. If the Autobots and humans are going to be allies then why some Autobots that changed into tracked or wheeled weapon systems.

Decepticons would be a tough pick because no matter which characters I chose I'd have to worry about them becoming cannon fodder given the film franchises tenancy to just kill off Decepticons.

10. Number1sikko

Number1sikko Autobot

News Credits:
    Ultra Magnus, Hot Rod, & Wheeljack.

11. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    Wheeljack!!!!!!!!!!

12. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Does anyone else agree that Wheeljack could have worked in the first movie? I think that he would make a GREAT addition to the team seeing how he could be the upgrader/inventor. Also an assistant to Ratchet and could be mistaken for insane :p 

13. LeoMaximus1983

LeoMaximus1983 Well-Known Member

After seeing the awsoem fan concept art for Motormaster I would love to see Him and his Stunticon Team and then Menasor, I would agree with Combaticons = Bruticus FTW there are plenty of Millitary Vehicals at Bay Design teams desposal, fair enough we wont have Brawl in name but after researching the varity of tanks some intresting names such as T.U.S.K, FRONTLINE, ARTILLERY OR BATTLEFIELD came to mind.

For my Dream arrivals the Deceptions Hunter Killers the Predacons would be awsome. Savage and Ruthless with a Hunger for Death. Just have them as Cybertronian Beasts just like Scorponok and Ravage, theres no need for scanning stuffed animals or fairground rides. They are what they are.

also out of leftfield how about a new Dictator in the guise of Zarak and im thinking in terms of Black Zarak from Masterforce. He bigger then a combiner and up things interm of scale without having to into Unicron teratory so soon.

Quintessons would be awsome they could be a great threat in that they know who the tranformers really are their origins and history, there purpose could make for some great story. They even could be revealed to be the creators of the All Spark which could have been Dubbed Vector Sigma by the Quints on its creation??

For the AUTOBOTS

Ultramagnus he is my def fav choice he can be Optimus Batlle comander and stragist. He would not take anythign away from Iron Hide who is primes weapon specalist. His alt Mode could be some Millitry Based Vechical with Missle launcher which would become stations on the side of his sholders as a nod to G1.

Hound one of Primes best scouts, WheelJack as inventor and science officer, Springer as a Triple Changer for both Air and ground suport

dream wish

Dinobots, these guys are Primes Heavy Squad, Beast ALtmodes again no esplanation needed other then they are what they are, they were born like that, they of a primative race born of the All spark. The team should be pure badass and are the only ones equipt to deal with the Predicons, Terrorcons, Horrorcons etc

Alpha Trion Flash back as the gentle carer for Optimus who raised him and told him about the Golden age of Cybertron many millions of years ago etc

Airalbots FTW have Prime send a message to his surviving Autobots asking for his own air suport team Superion Defantly would be huge and badass.

But this list could really go on aslong as logical thinking is attributed to the situation that would require such forces and enjoy the movieverse for what it is a alternate take on a Idea that is so rich it is open to interpiation and that this is for a New generation of children who will be playing as these guys, just like we used to when we were that age...just cause its different doesnt mean its bad or wrong, Heart is where its at and this interpitation seems to have alot of it. My two cents

Last edited: Jun 1, 2009
  14. danny1981

danny1981 Well-Known Member

Ultra Magnus
    Kup
    Blaster
    Hot Rod
    Blurr
    Galvatron
    Laserbeak
    Shockwave
    Cyclonus
    Thundercracker
    Dirge

Maybe Springer but i dunno.

15. saberconvoy

saberconvoy Drifting around

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Grimlock
    and Galvatron
    and Wheeljack

16. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I agree with blungholes picks.

17. Chris B

Chris B Well-Known Member

Prowl, Shockwave, Wheeljack, Mirage, Rumble, Laserbeak, the Dinobots, and depending how the rumors of Seekers in ROTF pan out, Skywarp and Thundercracker. These are pretty much the characters that are on my 'must see' list.

18. StarSaber79

StarSaber79 Banned

News Credits:
    -Shockwave
    -Unicron
    -Ultra Magnus
    -Rodimus

19. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bots:
    Prowl
    Wheeljack
    Hound
    Ultra Magnus
    Hot Rod
    3 Dinobots
    Possibly Superion

8/13 (counting Sup's parts) new Bots

Cons:
    Shockwave
    Bruticus or Menasor
    Thundercracker
    Skywarp
    Blitzwing or Astrotrain
    Laserbeak
    Rumble
    dozens of fodder

New Cons: 6/11 (counting the combiner)

20. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    Ultra Magnus, Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime,Grimlock,Snarl,Wreck-Gar,wheeljack,perceptor,Shockwave and really no other cons I really want.