1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Which generation/series/episode was this?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by bowlerkid, Nov 9, 2008.

1. bowlerkid

bowlerkid New Member

Hi folks,

Just discovered this forum at 4am after eons of having this query in my head regarding transformers...

What series/generation/episode was it where the autobots and the decepticons are fighting but the autobots and the decepticons have a huge robot (like a voltron size) that forms into a base for them while they are on a planet (it wasn't earth...could have been cybertron but not at all sure)....

If I remember correctly, the episode ended with the planet blowing up..and the autobots were getting late to leave and the huge robot (which was transformed into a base & was being used as such) they had was arguing with the autobots / prime about leaving because of the danger of explosions. But, either a human or another autobot was still on the planet and they were waiting for the last autobot to board so that they could take off from the planet..

I believe I had stopped seeing transformers right at the end of headmasters...but I was very young and very inattentive..if you can figure it out....please let me know..

Also, please feel free to consider other seasons as u think about it...

Edit: It wasn't dinobots if I remember correctly as they had two appearances in the history of transformers G1 if I recall correctly...

2. Boy who screams

Boy who screams Banned

That sounds like G1 The Rebirth Pt3.

Vaguely.

3. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  4. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    "What happen?"