Which game's weapons do you like best?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Onslaught24, Dec 16, 2012.

?

Which weapons do you like best?

1. WFC

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. FOC

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
  3. both

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. neither

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. a mixture of the two

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  1. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 GATTAI Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    personally, i like them both

2. Wikkid

Wikkid Completely retired customizer

WFC

Most of FoCs weaponry is carried over and a lot of them are just variations of others. The biggest difference that makes WFC superior is a faster rate of fire and a smoother reload. WFC also dominates in the sound effects especially the Scrapmaker. In FoC it makes a pathetic sounding "pika, pika pika" and in WFC it goes, "BOOM, BOOM, BOOM" Sound is a big deal to me as it can really put you into a game.

Also, the vehicle rockets on the destroyer are pathetic in FoC, both in sound and speed.

3. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    design-wise, FOC. Noise-wise, it depends. Personally, I like the FOC designs more because they look more alien. The assault rifle looks like some sort of industrial tool, both the shotguns look nothing like human shotguns, the rocket cannon is a freakin' drill, hell, the most normal looking weapon is the Pathblaster, and even it is for all intents and purposes a melta from 40k!

4. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Crossdresser Toy Collector

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Naw, I disagree. Melta weapons in 40K are described as weapons that forces gas out into an atomizer, which super heats them to ludicrously hot temperatures, and expelled in a short ranged blast, which literally melts armor, hence the name. Multi-Meltas either fire invisible heat beams, or blinding flashes of light, depending on who is writing it, with the same effect of turning armor to slag and flesh to cinder.

As far as the weapons...I said a mix of the two. There's some great weapons in FoC, like the Riot Cannon, Slime Cannon, and Chaos Rift Combuster, but I really like the Scrapmaker in WfC a lot better than FoC's versions. I'm sorry, but 3 gatling gun barrels looks pretty stupid, and so do the multiple barrels on the Neutron Assault Rifle. Definitely liked the WfC representations a ton better. I also liked the EMP Shotgun a lot more than the Energon Harvester. That Terminator style flip reload is SEXY!

5. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    Forgive me, I'm not going to bother with any of the official names.

I can't say I remember any WfC weapons besides the sniper rifles and the giant turrets that always seemed to precede parts you were supposed to drive thru (and thus lose the turret).

FoC weapons were a lot more exotic and interesting. You got the electric weapons, the black hole grenade, the slime/cosmic rust, bola gun, saw shooter, G1 Megatron, the thing that made enemies fight each other, and so on. Plus you could upgrade them to do crazy crap like set enemies on fire or randomly cause a gigantic explosion.
    And then you got character-specific things like Grimlock's flamethrower, Vortex's oddly Blackout-esque explosive wave thing, and Starscream's bombs.

6. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    Definitely FOC. They look better, and are more balanced (I AM LOOKING AT YOU FRAG LAUNCHER). Personally I don't care for sound.
    Also when I play WFC I have a hard time telling when reloading is done, at least when there's a ton of other sound going on.

And Grimlock's sword! YOU CANNOT FORGET HIS AWESOME SWORD OF AWESOMENESS

7. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    ^His sword, his teeth (and tail), and his ability to make any unlucky Decepticon a projectile.