Which fictional drug is worse?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by AlexJMurphy1982, Nov 16, 2019.

1. AlexJMurphy1982

AlexJMurphy1982 Banned

Spin from Bravestarr.
    Crystal Twist from C.O.P.S (the animated series).
    Nuke from Robocop 2.
    Bliss from Captain Planet.
    Spark from G.I. Joe.

2. Prime Red

Prime Red Banned

Spice Melange from Dune.

• Like Like x 4
  3. GoLion

GoLion Banned

News Credits:
    Nuke looks like a weird downer. Of the options Nuke seems the most idiotic.

Oh, the drug that made Bradley Cooper a super genius.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
  4. electronic456

electronic456 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Add Slo-Mo from Dredd.

5. AlexJMurphy1982

AlexJMurphy1982 Banned

that too

6. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

Nostalgia.

7. Deathcatg

Deathcatg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'll nominate street-level fear toxin, because the creator didn't even intend it for repeat use.
    scarecrow-buyer-beware.jpg

I can't seem to find it on YouTube fast enough, but they even made a promo for "The Dark Knight" of a mock television new report about the effects Scarecrow's drug had on Gotham's youth taking it as a recreational drug. I think it's on the disc version of the film as a extra.

8. AlexJMurphy1982

AlexJMurphy1982 Banned

That's in my upcoming Batman fanfiction story of Scarecrow being a drug dealer who gives some people in gotham an addictive yet frightening drug that can make people high or scared called "spooked" as there's 250 addicts in a week as Batman and Catwoman must find where scarecrow is before it's too late.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Deathcatg

Deathcatg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Cool. As a add on, I finally found that extra. Had to narrow the search down to "Dark Knight Gotham Tonight". It's the one titled "Escalation".

10. AlexJMurphy1982

AlexJMurphy1982 Banned

Who else remembers the Bravestarr "The Price" and Captain Planet's "Mind Pollution" episodes? i did when i was 5 when Bravestarr came out and i remembered taping every episode every afternoon and that one episode had an impact of me when i saw it, it was really shocking to see a kid died from a drug overdose in that episode in the climax and seeing his mother plus best friend going into hysterics and sobbing really hit me when i saw that as the ending made me cry. And when i was 9 when season two of Captain Planet aired in the afternoons the episode was with Vernominus Scumm selling a drug called bliss to Linka's cousin as Boris got Linka hooked into the drug once he slipped it into her food and she stopped herself from doing anymore but unfortunately Boris died of an overdose, i felt sad for Linka and that line when she said at the end "the pain of suffering will end, but i can never get rid of the pain of losing boris" hit me when i was a kid. Those two episodes taught me that drugs will really kill me and to stay away from them.

C.O.P.S.'s Case of the Lowest Crime is one of my fave episodes of COPS as it's the one with a drug dealer named Addictem who creates Crystal Twist patches and creates 201 junkies who rob stores to get drug money. And Big Boss who maybe a crimelord who doesn't mind breaking laws didn't stoop to selling drugs as he actually refused to distribute the man's drugs. It's based on the real life cases of mob bosses like Al Capone and more who actually stayed out of the drugtrade business and have codes of honor. Yet Berserko accidentally fell in a crate of the drugs and nearly died from ODing, but he lived once he recovered at the hospital.

11. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Breaking Bad's blue meth. OK, I guess it is a real drug but that made it unique for the show. I wonder how many real lift meth cookers have tried to make it like BB did.