which character or group deserve their own comic series?

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by supernova222, Oct 19, 2016.

?

which charcter or group deserve a comic series?

1. the scavengers

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. prowl

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. DJD(pre-death)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. starscream

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. bumblebee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. other

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    my vote is for the scavengers. 5 renegade loser cons taking care of a brain damaged dinobot, rocketing across the galaxy doing whatever they want or come across. it reminds me of the show Dark Matter.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    The Scavangers would be fun.

3. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    Of the above only the Scavengers are interesting enough by far to power their own comic series.
    Besides... Starscream allready had several mini series by Scott devoted to him and an internet cartoon by Machinima ;p
    I'd like someone to follow up on what Grit's been up to since Empire Of Stone.
    And i'm always in favor for underused characters like the Technobots or Sixshot or the Decepticon Pretenders to bump a few fanfavs out of the spotlight and get some proper focus for a good while.

4. Succursal

Succursal Well-Known Member

I voted Other. I want a war-time or pre-war medical drama with all the medics.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Autobot Hound

Autobot Hound Combaticon

News Credits:
    I voted Scavengers, I'd also love to see the Combaticons have their own series or miniseries (TAAO was great, would love more of them written (and illustrated) like that).

• Like Like x 2
  6. gregles

gregles quintesson

We need a comic of whirls biography harder faster wrecker spanning his many highs and murders.

Later Gratuitous scenes of him and Arcee bonding might just break the comic forums for the second time with the first being the post spotlight arcee Flame war that continues to this very day.

7. kyPRIME

kyPRIME Banned

YouTube (Legacy):
    Starscream all day, he's one of the few Transformers characters that can single handedly offer relevant plot points to the overall big picture of the vast Transformers lore

8. Stryker055

Stryker055 Trying my best here!

Ebay:
    Starscream. Despite being a major player in the continuity for the last four years, he's the one key character whose origins we know next to nothing about, which leaves him relatively shallow compared to guys like Soundwave and Shockwave. We know he was a Decepticon recruiter and (somehow) a delegate in the replacement Senate in the early days of the war, but his pre-war backstory and exactly what role he played in the early movement is pretty much unknown.

9. JazzIsBack

JazzIsBack Well-Known Member

Either the scavengers or Ratchet

10. lordcryotek

lordcryotek M'Hael

I voted for the Scavengers because the few comics that have featured them have been better than the vast majority of Transformers comics.
    Other than that, I've had an idea for a series featuring the Seekers and Starscream in a sort of evil green lantern corps ongoing. The war went on for millions of years and there are a ton of seekers, it would be great to get these popular characters some more characterization, I'd especially like to see the dynamic between Thundercracker and Starscream.

11. Autobot Hound

Autobot Hound Combaticon

News Credits:
    YES. This too.

12. Reask

Reask Predacon

All good choices, (Except for Bumblebee he already had a mini-series and it sucked) but I was thinking of a certain story about a group of unrelated characters who hate each other teaming up against some big threat as the first of their many adventures.

What if we got to learn more about, Dinobot of the Scale Walkers, Cheetor of the Fur Walkers and Rattrap of Cybertron, with all three stumbling upon the fate of Rhinox of the Mournsong. If that Rhinox character survived his encounter with the racist Nova Prime, perhaps all 4 will be united under the leadership of a worthy Cybertronian who, well let's say he's just, Prime.

Yeah I need to rewatch Beast Wars again to get another fix, but what is the point of introducing Dinobot and Cheetor and doing nothing with them so far? I know Rattrap is a major character in RID, but I wish he was like the old Rattrap, IE, likeable. So yeah, most difficult thing about a Beast Wars comic set in IDW G1, getting the characters right while still doing something original.

Ah screw it just give me a story showing all of the Thirteen Primes and I'll be quiet on Beast Wars for a few years.

• Like Like x 1
  13. gregles

gregles quintesson

How about nightbeat? Mysteries and higher functioning detectives are nearly always cool. I always thought it would be good if he had an equally intelligent Moriarty alike nemesis and sidekick to brag to. I think ratchet could make a suitably different sidekick.

14. levyshahar

levyshahar Nemesis Wheelie

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Voted scavengers but would be extremely happy for some more DJD action

15. Florgeysteve

Florgeysteve Well-Known Member

There are a few characters that I'd like to see featured again in larger roles. Two of which are pretender Beasts. Catilla and Chainclaw. Both of which are not featured as much in the IDW comics, Catilla has appeared in the background twice in different issues while Chainclaw hasn't appeared once.

16. Sockie

Sockie Veteran

News Credits:
    Remembering how great Redemption was and how there hasn't been much follow-up to it, I'd actually like to see a Dinobots ongoing.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Wild Eevee

Wild Eevee Well-Known Member

Skylynx,because it would be interesting to explore his origins/backstory.