Which character are you excited for to make a come back in siege

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by mn_128875, May 25, 2020.

1. 96megatron

96megatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Barricade although I find his G1 look generic and will probably never buy a figure. I'm just glad he's making a new appearance in animation and it's Bayverse inspired.
    Cliffjumper is a part of Earthrise.

2. Longitudinalwave

Longitudinalwave A Big Fan of (Sound/Shock)wave

Some of these aren't very original.
    I'm very excited to see Hound and Mirage (especially since he's apparently starting out as a Decepticon in this continuity) again.
    Is Bluestreak in it? I know he had a toy in the Siege line. If he is in it, I would love to see him finally get to shine.
    I want to see what they do with Skyfire (and hopefully his friendship with Starscream).
    I'm also hoping they do something cool for Elita One.
    It will be interesting to see what direction they take Shockwave in. (I like scientist Shockwave, but he's been overplayed of late. I'd kind of like to see him returned to his roots as a brilliant strategist.)
    Starscream is the one part of the series that I'm pretty sure they'll get right. It's very hard to mess him up.
    Oh, and Soundwave's in it! YAY! (I like seeing Soundwave in things. I hope he gets his cassettes too.)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tfcollector97

Tfcollector97 tfsomegaguy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    Cliffjumper, hopefully he gets his tough guy personality back.

• Like Like x 1