Which character are you excited for to make a come back in siege

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by Smokeyoreo18, May 25, 2020.

1. Smokeyoreo18

Smokeyoreo18 I don’t even know anymore

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    for me I’m excited to see:

Sideswipe we haven’t seen him done properly since devastation the rid15 sideswipe is one of the worst transformers characters ever

Hound we haven’t seen a lot of him he was fine in aoe but I wanted to see him done properly

Thundercracker and skywarp they’re some of my favorite decepticons ever it’s always nice for them to have a comeback

Flywheels we haven’t seen him outside comics and hopefully he’s a stand out character

Mirage he going to be in TFP but he didn’t appear and again we haven’t seen him done properly since g1

Impactor he’s one of my favorite characters from Idw I wanted to see him in cyberverse but still it’s really nice to see him

Reflector we haven’t seen at all since g1 outside of comics it’s nice to bring him back hopefully he’s a stand out character

Who are you excited for to make a comeback

• Like Like x 2
  2. jungle penguins

jungle penguins Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Red Alert and hopefully his lonsdaleite samples.

• Like Like x 2
  3. TheUltimateBum

TheUltimateBum Nautica Lover

Unfortunately, none of them.

When I saw the trailer, I really lost hope about this being good because it just feels like Prime Wars 2.0.

I mean, yeah, I'm glad we're finally getting Impactor and Skytread/Flywheels getting their debut in animation, and I know I'll end up liking Starscream 'cause so far, every single version of the character has been pretty good IMO, but all the other characters have just been used again and again and again.

I've said this before, but the only thing that would excite me about a new TF show is to see Nautica, Minerva, Nightbeat, Siren, Breakaway (not Getaway, but proper ROTF jet Breakaway) and Quake. Hell, I would give anything to see Rodimus being in charge once again.

So yeah, I hate to admit that not a lot of things about the WFC trilogy are making me excited for anything.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fc203

Fc203 #RestoreTheBayVerse

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Mostly all of them
    Elita 1 making her 2nd appearance in a new show
    Barricade making his first non movie appearance
    Very interested to see how theyll handle flywheels and cog since they seperate to transform
    Cant wait to see ultra magnus again hes my favorite

• Like Like x 4
  5. Smokeyoreo18

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    Well it looks really good imo and from what I’ve heard it sounds pretty great
    megatron might be protrayed as a hero for the decepticons he might be more sympathetic he wants to save his planet like he said “ the autobots have escalated this conflict to the point were we must answer their aggression with force “ and later on he says “ I encourage you decepticons to bring to this painful chapter of our history to a close” and Optimus might be more flawed when ultra magnus was talking to Optimus he said “ we must focus on surviving as a race not winning a war and later on bumblebee says “ you’re fighting to win and that’s going to get you all killed “ and like in the description for the series it says the decepticons want to use the all spark to turn the autobots into decepticons thus unifying cybertron and the autobot set up a mission and if all goes well it will kill the planet or something like that and bumblebee might be against Optimus like he said “ your fighting to win and that’s gonna get you all killed “ it will be interesting because most incarnations of bee have always been with Optimus and ultra magnus might betray the autobots in the trailer you see him approach the decepticons and the messages from spoiler box say “ I ultra magnus in good faith surrender to you “ he might become decepticon because he sees Optimus’s plan foolish and decides to join megatron and the 2nd message says “ this can only mean one thing ultra magnus is dead “ this could mean ultra magnus actually dies which is highly unlikely because his toy announced for earthrise or it means he’s dead to the cause like how megatron referred to starscream to Orion pax in TFP but anyways I really hope they go this route this could the transformers show since prime or animated[/SPOILER

Last edited: May 25, 2020
  6. TheUltimateBum

That's just it. I'm just sick and tired of them just trying to focus on Optimus and Megatron. Whenever they try something new with them, it just doesn't work or it makes them feel like a different character. Trying to make Megatron sympathetic does nothing for me other than just annoy me and make me think that they just don't know what to do with him anymore.

And when they try to make Optimus more flawed, it just makes me wish that they had used Rodimus instead.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Smokeyoreo18

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    Personally I always imagined megatron as a sympathetic character I never thought he should be irredeemably evil like the joker and I think he should be more like mr freeze you feel bad for him something like the idw1 comics I prefer starscream, shockwave, galvatron, overlord, and the DJD to be the irredeemably evil ones
    And I always loved the relationship between Optimus and megatron especially in prime and idw1 so I never have a problem on screen

8. TheUltimateBum

I honestly have a problem with them on-screen because Megs and Optimus are just boring characters.

Also, I don't think Starscream should be irredeemably evil. In my own headcanon, Starscream has his own reasons why he joined the 'cons, and even though he rose through the ranks, he just did it because others made fun of him and he wants to show them. Starscream, you can take him in many different directions and it always works (I may harp on Armada, Energon, Animated and Prime, but one of the things I'll give them is that they did a pretty good job with Starscream by taking a different spin while still keeping the essence of the character). With Starscream, you can make him a complete buffoon, a credibly threatening schemer, a sympathetic guy who is just tired of being belittled or a hilarious troll. It works naturally for me because of Starscream's nature as a multi-dimensional character.

Megatron just never worked for me as a sympathetic character. He is just the warlord archetype, a megalomaniac (especially if you look at him in the WFC/FOC games, where he's just a raging lunatic, and even though it still doesn't make him a compelling character, I think WFC/FOC Megs joins the G1 Megs and the 2001 RiD Megs as the only non-BW/BM Megatron that I find entertaining despite the overall one-note nature of the character, and all that is thanks to that Hitler-esque intensity that makes you see why people started thinking he was the right guy to follow), and honestly, I personally feel he works only as that (whenever they tried to make him more manipulative like TFA and TFP or more sympathetic like IDW did, it just didn't feel right and just made him even blander to me).

Last edited: May 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Cliffjumper

Cliffjumper And awaaaaaay we go!

News Credits:
    Hound I guess. Hasn't been in a show since g1.

• Like Like x 3
  10. TheWarPathGuy

TheWarPathGuy There's no power, greater than X.

I am excited to see OG Wheeljack and OG Mirage, because I like them. Also more obscure characters like Spinister and the other Seekers getting screentime.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Smokeyoreo18

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    Spinister is not in the show unfortunately

12. TheWarPathGuy

TheWarPathGuy There's no power, greater than X.

Earthrise will get a season, so we can expect to see him, along with the other late WFC characters and Earthrise characters.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Rodimal Rodimus

Rodimal Rodimus Agent of Unit:E

Please give Runabout a toy as well

14. Hillya0108

Hillya0108 Fifty Shades of Galvatron

Twitter:
    Ultra Magnus. I hope they managing him well like G1 version.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Maximus Danz

Maximus Danz Do I ever shut up?

News Credits:
    Most of these characters that we haven't seen since G1 or ever on screen.

• Like Like x 1
  16. snokoan

snokoan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Honestly megatron and the decepticons is what I'm excited to see more than the autobots for the first time

• Like Like x 1
  17. Agent Maryland

Agent Maryland Active Member

>imagine not instantly putting Springer on this list since, like Hound, hasn't been onscreen since G1.

18. Smokeyoreo18

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    Unfortunately He’s not in the show

19. REMINATOR

REMINATOR Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Most exciting definitely UMagnus...and if his white robot Magnus cab makes appearance as well that would make it even more special! But overall, I'm excited for all the characters. Reason, it feels like the 80s again with so many characters we haven't seen since the G1 toon day e.g. Elita 1, Reflectors, Skyfire, Hound, Chromia, Thundercracker/Skywarp, even Sideswipe in his G1 self is a pleasant to the eyes. Or maybe this series feel like G1 and not another TF incarnation.

20. axiant

axiant Autobot paper pusher!

Hound. We haven't seen him since G1. I almost thought they'd have him replaced permanently by Bulkhead.

I hope to see the Aerialbots too. If not all of them, maybe a couple since they haven't been any cartoon since.

I know Air Raid was in HM's WFC but that was a game not a tv show.

I'm just a little salty that it's all frigging Windblade and Jetfire (much as I loved him) lately. Ok I don't mind Jetfire but Windblade? Bleurgh.

• Like Like x 2