Which 6 Alternators are left for 2006?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Sonscreen, Jan 15, 2006.

1. TriBlurr

TriBlurr Who am I?

News Credits:
    I'm doubtful of the Acura remold being blue, there already is a Blue Prowl in the BT line after all.

2. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

I really REALLY want an Alternator Ironhide, I always loved the guy on the cartoon even if the original toy was total booty, in fact, Ironhide deserves a prober toy, I don't care if it's a Dodge Caravan (actually that would be cool 'cause I have one) -I WOULD LOVE AN ALT IRONHIDE!!!! HEAR ME HASBRO!!!

As far as remolds, I wouldn't mind the Ram as Motormaster or Trailbreaker (as long as it's black!)

It's too bad skids is already blue, because I think the Scion with a new head would make a GREAT Soundwave (though the Acura might work too).

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I don't think Soundwave should be a car at all, of any make or of any model. I know that Hasbro is supposed to be working to convince Takara of the viability of a sub line for military alts... who knows, maybe they already did, maybe they weren't successful, we won't know till they have a mold almost ready to goo... but if they do, Soundwave and a big majority of decepticons, should be one of them. It would be fitting if the roles were reversed for that line, decepticons with the oddball autobots... the army numbers would even out, and everything would be appropriate for the hommages!

Andy

4. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    I'd really like to see a proper Alt. Ironhide. I'd gladly wait for the repaint of OP (hopefully Motormaster as a black SRT10 Ram) if Hastak gives us a mold dedicated to Ironhide, windsheild chest and everything.

5. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

But in cases that clearly indicate an '06 assortment, same as Cybertron Galvatron.

That they trickled out in '05 doesn't matter, as "next year's" toys often do so in December. IIRC, it was a bit of a surprise when they started showing up last month as there was a collective assumption they were intended for '06 as part of the retail push, new packaging, rereleases (Tracks) all mentioned at Botcon.

6. Galaxy Convoy

Galaxy Convoy Well-Known Member

What goes on in the BT line doesn't mean a blasted thing to the Alt line.

7. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    I'll glady accept anything from the BT/ALT line...