Where's Galvatron?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Primus Productions, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Primus Productions

Primus Productions Defender of the bayverse Veteran

News Credits:
    Okay, Basically, What I am trying to say is. Where is Galvatron?!. No render's. No reveals. Nothing!. Just Megatron. Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the new design for Megatron. But. Where is Galvatron?. They literally have NOT once mentioned ANYTHING of his involvement. Only Team Prime and Megatron Onslaught & Barricade. But everything else is remained a secret. Which is understandable. But, You would think we would at least get something of Galvatron. They wouldn't just throw away a such unique character. Heck!, They even revealed Optimus Prime at this point. But nothing of Galvatron?. I can't be the only one. Right?.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Dotmshockwave

Dotmshockwave Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Google+:
    Galvatron is megatron.....so...I don't get what your trying to say. I mean I think it's obvious at this point Galvatron reverts back into Megatorn

3. Primus Productions

Primus Productions Defender of the bayverse Veteran

News Credits:
    If they even go to that point reverting him back, Then they just wasted a character. Galvatron had so much potential. And now just wasted. But still, That really bother's me, If that's the outcome.

4. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

What's lost in a name change?

5. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II The Pristine

News Credits:
    I honestly hope we get a better Galvatron eventually and this will just have been inspired by his name. I had an idea in my mind for a tf movie about him (like so many other) and in comparison the aoe thing was a huge dissapointment.

6. Livingdeaddan

Livingdeaddan The Sept of Kaon

News Credits:
    Galvatron might just be a copy of Megatron.

• Like Like x 2
  7. TFFan01

TFFan01 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Most likely he upgraded himself and returned to his Megatron persona.

Though it would be really cool if LK Megatron came from the past, meaning both Galvatron and Megatron could be around at the same time, old Marvel comics style.

It is also possible (though unlikely) that the head of Megatron at the KSI facility found himself a new body (meaning that some people's theory of Galvatron being just a mere copy of Megatron is actually true).

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  8. Daimao

Daimao Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I kind of like the copy idea so we could possibly see both Megatron and Galvatron at the same time. Highly unlikely though.

• Like Like x 2
  9. BarricadeLives

BarricadeLives i'm you! i'm your shadow!

this is one of the bigger mysteries entering tf5 in my opinion....

10. Daimao

Daimao Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    knowing these movies it may not be addressed at all, Megatron will just show with no mention of upgrading or name change at all.

11. Shark

Shark Carcharodon carcharias

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    I bet we'll see Galvatron somehow turn himself into Megatron at the beginning of the film. Probably will just use his KSI transforming ability to do it. Sounds lame, I know, but I wouldn't put it past these movies lol.

12. BumblebeeFan71

BumblebeeFan71 Loyal Starscream Follower

Or he retrieves his weapon from the knightship. When rewatching Age of Extinction, I think Megatron always had knowledge of who he was but never revealed it. In fact I think he might have known Lockdown was hunting down the knights.

I came up with this theory because isn't strange that Galvatron rejected the orders giving to him, acting on his own will, but willingly followed the order to retreat. Some suggest that it could be he was trying to trick the humans, but I think in reality he didn't want someone to learn he was alive. This is reinforced by the fact Galvatron fought in the battle of Hong Kong, but when Lockdown arrives, he disappears.

At first I was annoyed with this since I wanted Megatron/Galvatron to do more. But with the reveal that Megatron is a knight, his actions make sense. Perhaps this can explain why he proclaims himself as Galvatron rather than Megatron. But after Lockdown was killed by Optimus, Megatron saw he no longer had any reason to hide his identity and took on his true name once again.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Daimao

Daimao Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    pretty cool theory, when was it revealed that Megatron was a Knight?

14. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

I think the obvious fact (or so it appears at the moment) is galvatron was the vehicle they decided they would use to change megatrons appearance. But I'm absolutely with the OP on this.....if megatron suddenly shows up and we get zero explanation how he gets from galvatron to the luscious new megatron!??....then I'm gonna flip! Unicron style!!! As the whole point of hiring in writers to create a continuity....is for the plots and intersections of various movies in the cinematic universe to make sense and flow as a story!! On the other hand if megs isn't galvatron and we don't see him but hear dialogue about his goings on that cements him in the universe as his own entity but just not in the movie then I'll take that....but I think for such a huge narrative and focal point of the previous film to go unexplained and unloved would be criminal.

15. KhanKristopher

KhanKristopher DINOBOT

Have we seen any concept art or other evidence that Megatrons scenes are set in modern times? From what I've seen so far it looks like part of the movie takes place during WWII and some looks set in the Dark Ages. Could it be that when Megatron came to Earth before TF1 that he was active during the Dark Ages before getting frozen in the Arctic? And before anyone say anything I know Megatrons was frozen during WWII as the Hoover Dam was built to store him prior to the U.S. entering WWII. I'm just pointing out that some parts of the movie seem to be set in the past before Megatrons was killed in DOTM.

16. G1DeadEnd

G1DeadEnd Bring on 5, 6, 7 & 8!

News Credits:
    Cybertronian glyphs/alphabet on the new Megatron's helmet, say knight on one side, and Megatron on the other.

17. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    Not to mention the general look of his redesign. Didn't they actually say KNIGHT and NIZZI, though?

And, yeah. There are TONS of ways to explain Megatron vs. Galvatron in TF:TLK, I'm sure they'll address it.

18. Novaburnhilde

Novaburnhilde The dreaded

News Credits:
    Plotting his revenge, obviously!

• Like Like x 3
  19. AutobotJazz1

AutobotJazz1 The best there is...

Ebay:
    He's reverted back to Megatron and I think we'll probably see him in the trailer that comes out next week.

20. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

I think I speak for us all when I say as long as it is addressed and not something else we all have to bang heads for years to come over, then we will all be happy campers!:)