Where to take the next series.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Xformermike, Dec 15, 2012.

1. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

nickelon stuidois make next tf series

2. Spin-Out

Spin-Out Well-Known Member

Why? The only good series they've produced in the last five years are The Legend of Korra and TMNT. I'm not counting the original Avatar since it started in 2005.

3. KaguyaHouraisan

KaguyaHouraisan TORANS-FORMAAAA!

Great,now let's add Voltron,Power rangers,super god masterforce and minicons and there we have it folks,the greatest transformers series ever.

4. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

love budget, live action, transformers series, with guys in rubber suits, all based on earth. You can have Rubber Devastator, fighting rubber dinobots, in New York City, all blown up to be really huge...

and screw making this a show. just make this a blockbuster movie!

5. Septimus Prime

Septimus Prime Member

If anyone here was read Transformers Version 2.0 by Peteynorth, which is the best damn TF fanfic I have ever read and one of the best overall fanfics out there.

This rewrite has consistency, a coherent storyline, and none of the deus ex machina that too many tv and comic storyline use today. That is one 'universe' that deserves to be made into a full out series or a mini series, preferably with the animation style used in WFC/FOC or better.

6. nemesisconvoy

nemesisconvoy Gundam Pilot

This, but with more of a War Within feel to it.

7. Wild Eevee

Wild Eevee Well-Known Member

I think it would be interesting to have a series with a post-apocalyptic earth setting. Like the Transformers arriving years after a catastrophic disaster,where humans are struggling to survive and rebuild.

8. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Old School Snarkster

News Credits:
    Mark my words...the next step for the cartoons is going to be Beast Wars nostalgia, baby!

(Seriously, 2016 is the iteration's 20th Anniversary, if you are going to try and tap any nostalgia it might have, that would be about the best time to do it)

9. nemesisconvoy

nemesisconvoy Gundam Pilot

I hope not...I hated Beast Wars.

10. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    I would be so for it, only if they would do it with a brand new cast and story line.

11. bumblebeeprime2

bumblebeeprime2 Banned

News Credits:
    i just hope they stay with this universe and expand it like they never done before! instead of remake/reboot the serries like they do! they should expand the serries and have it in the future! like how star wars did! how they expand there universe meaning more and more to the future! and take on futuistic cars/ ships! future earth and battle on other plants! hope they can do that!!!

12. Honorbound

Honorbound Bayverse Optimus was in the right.

Ebay:
    Or have the Decepticons be responsible for the state of things on Earth, sort of like Terminator: Salvation (from what I saw - I didn't watch the whole movie).

13. AngryChad

AngryChad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No more reboots! I want Star Trek-like aligned continuity that lasts forever, but maybe with different casts. You can always have Optimus or Bumblebee stop in for a visit, but Transformers has a huge cast, so make some use of it.

14. bacon4e

bacon4e Resident Cheesehead

Something like Wfc/foc, but on the opposite end of the planet, away from OP and megs, with a different cast.

15. StrifeZ

StrifeZ Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    The Very Dawn of the War imo. Pre-WFC. A lot like we've seen in recent IDW stuff with some of War Within. Optimus Prime not in charge yet and still Orion Pax. Cybertron isn't at war yet, but its falling apart. Autobots and Decepticons are formed over the course of the series.

And no more mythology. No more stuff about the Primes, the Matrix, Unicron or any of the typical transformer tropes.

16. bacon4e

bacon4e Resident Cheesehead

this.

Follow something like mmc's reformatted storyline, where factions are more in the grey. Border skirmishes, mauraders, militia, transformers facing the enevitability of war. And maybe a backstory for the sea of rust

17. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    Focus on the war after Optimus and Megatron are dead. Have Hot Shot leading a unified Autobots, and have the Decepticons divided into multiple factions led by other commanders (Scourge, Ransack, Shockwave, Thrust and the Seekers, etc.).

Have many Colony Worlds, their leaders, and their political opinion/dominance involved (for example, Gigantion being an Autobot stronghold, Dabola being a Decepticon stronghold). Have the characters travel amongst these worlds frequently.

18. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I'd like to see a series where it has a fembot be a leader of a team of Autobots as well as be the main character too. That would make for an interesting show/

19. Scrapmaker

Scrapmaker Balance

I had this little idea for a series...Should I post it here then?

20. ISleepNow

ISleepNow Detrimental Robot

Dunno.. How bout Hawaii..
    [​IMG]

Maybe have Bumblebee find a Tiki idol with a curse and have the Autobots have to take it back to it's rightful resting place

[​IMG]