Where to take the next series.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Xformermike, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Xformermike

Xformermike LAZY

good bye

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
  2. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

A really high budget series that runs for only one season. They secretly make two series. One that has all the unoriginal Alinged crap that gets shown to Hasbro and one that's actually original that gets aired.

That is the only way we're going to rid ourselves the same old characters with the same old G1 and/or movie style from the same old dead Cybertron. I know it'll never happen but it's nice to dream.

3. Puck Hockey

Puck Hockey Well-Known Member

Me gusta. That way they have a goal, a coherent story, and a definite end instead of dragging everything out and justifying it with moral lessons that may or may not pertain to the situation.

4. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Hmm, yes, I'd like Soundwaverulls' idea as well :D 

5. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Let them adapt Spin-Out's Transformers Ignition.

It's the perfect blend of Tranformers Animated meets Gurren Lagann.

6. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    I want the whole thing to be on Cybertron and more pre-Earth history. A bit like FOC/WFC but as a series.

7. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Banned

News Credits:
    Adapting my Great War themed universe ofcourse :D 

In all seriousness I would love something unique and different like Beast Wars was.

But we won't get anything like that because we can't have unique and different now can we?

8. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus See ya!

News Credits:
    Adapt My Series Beyond.

It's a Blend between Futurama, Star Wars, The DC Universe & The Movies meets WFC/FOC.

Plus get a Obsucre Character like Toxitron to be the Star of the Show.

And Add Dark Comedy.

9. Sideways77

Sideways77 useless lesbian

News Credits:
    I'd stay away from Optimus/Megatron/Bumblebee/Starscream/Ratchet/Soundwave and use more underused/obscure characters.

10. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    If only that would be the case.

My idea, change the story around the characters.

Open the series during the battle of Tyger Pax, showing Starscream killing Zeta Prime, explaining why later on he feels he would make a better leader than Megatron. Cadet Orion Pax secures the Matrix from the Decepticons and places it his body to protect it, turning him into Optimus Prime. Following the battle, the Decepticons gets more troop support when Megatron shows up and the Autobots are forced to retreat. Wanting the Matrix for himself, Megatron starts a door to door hunt for Optimus Prime as Iacon falls to the Decepticon forces under Shockwave. To ensure the Matrix is not captured, Prime leads a group of his soldiers with him to the Axalon class shuttle, Ark and leaves the planet. Megatron learns of this from Soundwave and boards his Decepticon warship to go after him and the two ships crashes on Earth in the year 2100.

After two years of hiding from Starscream's seeker forces, the Autobots are located and the battle starts once more. During which, Optimus rather see the Matrix destroyed then having its power being used by the Decepticons. As the Decepticons have the Autobots trapped, Prime taskes out the Matrix and throws it at Megatron and fires at full force at it and destroys it, sending both sides flying back and saving the Autobots from being killed by the Decepticons. With the Matrix gone, Orion Pax has to lead the Autobots to victory against the war hungry Megatron.

On Cybertron, Shockwave watches as Megatron starts to notice Starscream's bid for power and takes notes. Planning his own move when he sends messages to make the two fight for leadership, breaking Megatron's army in half. Then turning his own created Vehicon forces against the two of them, allowing himself to take over as leader.

11. JackWheel

JackWheel JackWheel FTW

News Credits:
    I would either like to see a series about the Transformers returning to Cybertron, and watching the struggles (political and emotional) of trying to restore Cybertron to its former glory, or a WFC/FOC series. However a prequel series to WFC would be very interesting.

12. Blitzwing2008

Blitzwing2008 Triple Changer

I honestly would like to see something different like a story based around decepticons either after they lost or won and the different feelings through out the ranks hell bring in drift and make the leader of the decepticons shockwave or even bring in overlord or starscream just something differnet

13. Honorbound

Honorbound Bayverse Optimus was in the right.

Ebay:
    I'd rather scrap the Aligned continuity and start anew. There's not much there that holds any appeal for me. I'd start by having a Golden Age Cybertron that's actually a decent place to live, to emphasize the tragedy of Cybertron's destruction. Megatron would rally followers to his cause with an elaborate fiction based on a functionalist caste system. The resultant Great War would render Cybertron uninhabitable, which Megatron would blame on the Autobots for not bowing down to the Decepticons' new order.

I'd also create a New Cybertron, a colony on another world, created by refugees from the Great War - the civilian Transformers are based out of there, while Megatron and his surviving Decepticons roam the galaxy aboard the Nemesis, searching for resources to harvest in preparation for their future invasion of New Cybertron. The Decepticons have set their sights on a resource-rich jewel of a world, Earth. The few Autobots still fighting the war on Earth all have people back home they want to see. They've got plans for when it's finally over. Except Optimus - the war has become his entire life, and he doesn't think that it will ever end.

14. Arbalest

Arbalest Thrift Store Hunter

I would like a more anime influenced series with all the flashy lights and super robot powers. A shorter maybe 30-40 episode series with a small cast of main characters and a ton of minor ones to give good time to develop each of the main cast. Also a more episodic series with a...okay just like Transformers Animated but with a different story, different characters and a new animation style.

15. Backpack

Backpack G1 forever.

I'd like it to be something very different. Something that adds to the mythos like BW did. A new show, with new characters, a new direction.

I really like the idea of Cybertronian gods with the orginal 13 Primes. It would be nice to see that all come to light...... but in a different way... expanded, and dropping the "Primes" as an inspiration for the names. Man I am Prime'd out.

I'd like to see Human built and piloted Transformers. There is no better way to have Humans interact with Transformers, than to raise them to Cybertronain level.

I'd like to see some true animal TFs.... like Ravage or Laserbeak. But, have an actual animal level of intelligence.

I'd like to see a TF kid, one that can grow up through out the series. Well, more like evolve. Like how Hotrod became Rodimus.

Maybe have the Earth's moon become a new Cybertron.

Perhaps revist the idea of Mini-cons, but have them be actual characters.

How about a future where the war is over, Autobots and Decepticons haphazzardly work together against some different race of Transformers.

Or, an Earth where Transformers are common place. WHere they are citizens of Earth, have jobs, have lives among mankind.

Or, Transformers on a world of Magic and Fantasy. Cross Transformers with something like Visionaries, that has magical powered technology/vehicles. Disquising themselves as mythical creatures, magical vehicles etc. Use their advanced tecnology with a magical flair. This would really highlight how Transformers adopt the ways of the world they try to blend in with. It could even be come the core of why they are Transformers in the first place. To visit new worlds, become a part of them, learn, grow, evolve as a race from interacting with as many different worlds with life as possible. Or, blend in, multiply and eventually take over. (very body snatchers like).

Or, go retro. Think robot shows from the 70's. More super robots from japan.... Go Nagi'esc.

16. Wikkid

Wikkid Completely retired customizer

I support the hell outta this.

....and I want it to be a cartoon again (But not that hideous Animated style) that way they can bring in a larger cast.

17. whoamidri

whoamidri Mumbling Madman

I know I'm dreaming, but....sigh... season 4 of animated ;) 

18. KaguyaHouraisan

KaguyaHouraisan TORANS-FORMAAAA!

Something like those ridiclous japanese robot cartoons.

19. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Tenga Toppa Transformers?

20. Spin-Out

Spin-Out Well-Known Member

Heh, thanks for setting the stage for me :D 

A small crew of Autobots on an Energon surveying vessel, the Axalon, stumble across a system rich with Energon. However, they find that the Decepticons, led by Shockwave, have found the last known location of their long-dead Emperor of Destruction, Megatron, and have already initiated Phase Two of Standard Decepticon Infiltration Protocol on a small Energon-Rich planet called Earth. Now, young captain Optimus Prime, pacifistic medic First Aid, Zen war veteran Ironclad, snarky crackpot inventor Wheeljack, and hot-headed speedster Hot Shot have to team up with new human friends to stop the Decepticons and save the futuristic metropolis, Progress City! With animation from Studio 4C and sleek, streamlined robot designs and cool alt-modes, the full-throttle action doesn't stop, and when combined with the writing of Marty Isenberg and a cast of all-star voice actors, Transformers Ignition is going to be the biggest thing on the Hub!

If I ever work for Hasbro, I'm so putting that in the press kit if/when Ignition becomes official :p