Where is Retrospex???

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Trash, Jul 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trash

Trash Banned

Has anyone recently delt with Retrospex? I have a deal with him and have not received my end in 3 weeks. He does not answer my emails and I have not seen any recent posts by him. I had one other deal with him previously and everything went well but I am growing impatient. Does anyone have any info?

Jeff

2. TOM

TOM From one hood to Yours

Ebay:
    I'll speak for him because I sort of know whats going on. I just answered a few PMs on this already. As far as I know 2 and a half months ago he began major work on his house. He was renovating the hell out of his home by himself. Also he's a full time student and has a full time job. So that may be the reason. I have told others I will call him to make sure everything is cool. I haven't talked to him in about 3 weeks because someone else had an issue and I hope I solved it. If anyone has any questions or concerns you can PM me and Ill check into it. He's not the type to rip anyone off, I do know that but if things aren't taken care from his end, then I know something is wrong. I hope he is OK. Feel free to check with me so I can know who needs what and I can give him a list if I get through.

-Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.