Where are the transformers at retail?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by fake, Oct 16, 2016.

1. fake

fake Return to Innocence

Walmart, target and toysrus have relegated the tf toys to blink and you miss aisles, Amazon putting up one time and done orders. What is going on this year with Hasbro and the transformers line.

2. Megasquared

Megasquared Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Do we really need yet another thread about this?

• Like Like x 4
  3. general saberwi

general saberwi legoformer

I think the fact that we are having threads like this at all means that there is a problem. It's not like people complaining about designs they don't like, or "Trukk not Munky" style arguments, it's people wondering where the figures are, or why quality has gone down. People are posting threads like this means that they thing there is a problem, and you saying "Do we really need yet another thread about this?" indicates that you don't think there is a problem. I mean, it's not like talking about it on boards like this is going to do anything, so I'm not sure what a solution is. But still, even if it isn't the right solution, I don't think anybody should be complaining about people reporting that Transformers are not available where they are.

• Like Like x 1
  4. AzT

AzT Moderator News Staff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Maybe this thread could be merged with this thread:

Titans Return Deluxe Wave 2...?

to create a mega - and relevant - "Waiting for Transformers at retail sucks" thread (like the "Waiting for a package sucks" thread) -?