Wheel's Wonderful Wanted Things Thread!

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by WheelWave140, Mar 19, 2017.

1. WheelWave140

WheelWave140 Hate's not cool, dudes!

News Credits:
    A couple of notes before we begin:

- I have a lot of miscellaneous figures from over the years. If you're looking for a specific figure to trade, it is totally rational to ask me if I have it. I will start off the bat by saying that I have no G2, BW, BM, or UT figures.

- I have no TFW feedback thread, but I can offer up my eBay feedback right here

- Please don't try to ask ridiculous prices for items. I'm willing to pay within the rational spectrum, but if you're trying to charge me $80 for CW Quickslinger, why wouldn't I just go to eBay?

- By default, I am asking for loose complete items in good condition. Minor paint wear / joint looseness is fine, but please notify me of any missing accessories.

- Wanted items will feature an expected price range. This is merely an estimation, and, depending on the item, I may be willing to accept a higher price than listed. If you're a Good Samaritan who wants to offer the item for less, I will be in your debt and stick up for you during forum arguments. (Price ranges are determined from eBay searches as well as how much I think the item is worth)

Now, onto the LIST

Classics/Henkei/Universe/United/

Classics Skywarp - $25
    Classics Ramjet - $15-20
    Henkei Smokescreen - $30-40
    Henkei Ironhide- $25-35

For posterity's sake, the list is separated here

Generations/Combiner Wars/Titans Return
    Generations Gears - $13-18
    Generations T30 Scoop $5-13
    Combiner Wars Quickslinger - $25-35

Thank you for looking, and THANK YOU for helping me get closer to completing my collection.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017