Wheelie and others (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by King Kaiser, Jun 28, 2014.

1. King Kaiser

King Kaiser BEARS!!!!

Spoilers ahead!

So I have a few questions:

1: What happened to Wheelie? Did he die from the crash? Was he killed by the CIA and KSI? Was he apprehended but never seen?

2: Brains mentioned the heads of other Decepticons and remains of them and such. Therefor where other named con corpses other than Megatron seen? Like Starscream, Shockwave, Soundwave, etc? I know Shockwave's remains had to be there (with the two-headed Shockwave) but was he seen?

Anyone know or have ideas?

2. Music

Music Primetimus Prime

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    1: I think it's safe to say he died in the crash. Brain's leg was missing so it implies it was a fatal crash.

2: I like to think there's still a carbon-copy of Soundwave and Starscream running around somewhere.

3. ironguymanpie

ironguymanpie Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Brains was on "autopsy duty" for megatron and sentinel primes heads. I have a feeling wheelie is still alive, either brought back in by Sam, or even mikaela, or could be on the run with sideswipe

4. AquamanOS

AquamanOS Well-Known Member

They say they're the only Autobots left on earth, although they don't say whether all the other Autobots were hunted and killed or some simply managed to leave the planet.

5. ironguymanpie

News Credits:
    When they said they were all thats left, I think it meant all that were left at present, as they hadn't heard from anyone else so they wouldn't of known if anyone had died or left, as they were surprised to learn about ratchet and leadfoots death.

6. Magnahide

Magnahide Maximal Commander

I think it's safe to say that Wheelie's dead considering how injured Brains was.

As far as Decepticons go, I didn't really catch whose remains they had (if any were shown), but it's safe to say there are others. They could have made a Starscream clone too, who knows?

7. ironguymanpie

News Credits:
    The only named remains of decepticons I could find was megatron. Sentinels head was also there, but he wasn't a full blown decepticon

8. Razor72

Razor72 Mandalore

People complained the movies was too long, I thought was fine. Any way why does everyone feel like every little detail has to be explained. People complain about dumb ideas in summer action movies, then can't use their own imaginations to fill in gaps when everything isn't explained.

9. Primacronus

Primacronus Clean-Up Crew

News Credits:
    What happened to Brains afterwards anyway? He wasn't at Hong Kong.

10. ironguymanpie

News Credits:
    Brains probably hung back at the rail yard, there wasnt really much he could do this time, he was badly injured. Plus did brains seem like he lost a little of the sanity he had?