Whats your G1 top 3 for each faction?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by tb-1599, Oct 31, 2020.

1. tb-1599

tb-1599 Well-Known Member

Weird ? Due to me getting into a new hobby I have pretty much sold off my entire TF collection except for a hand full of figures. I wanted to keep the top three for each faction(not sure if I am thinking popularity or by rank) . For Deceptions. I kept my MP Meg's, Starscream and Soundwave. For Autobots I have my MP Optimus,Iron hide and......... I am not sure which one I want for my third. I have my Fans Toys Phoenix but he is not Season 1 and doesn't fit so he has to go.. What Autobot would you use for your third?

2. loof

loof hungry AND thirsty for plastic

For decepticons I know for a fact it’d be Titans Return Sixshot, G1 Sixshot, and a Shockwave.

Edit: did I do it right? Is this one of these kinds of threads?

3. Kid Icarus

Kid Icarus Castlevaniac

If you're asking which existing Autobot MP from 84 I'd personally take along with a locked in choice of both Optimus and Ironhide?

Wheeljack, no question. But I love Wheeljack the character and how effortless it is to convert him back and forth from bot to car, so that's easy.

Boy I sure wish Takara Mirage were a thing, though. Then we'd have a contest. Sideswipe's not a bad runner up, but that's a whole lot of red. Hound would also work, but not in his current state.