What's your favorite and least favorite music genres?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr JackatooTM, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Mr JackatooTM

Mr JackatooTM I'm a Colossal boi

News Credits:
    I also like Orthodox Heavy Metal and Death Metal. Imo, there's 4 types of music. Metal, rock, punk and bullshit. Just my opinion.

2. Ericbarker306

Ericbarker306 New Member

favorite is alternative, so much variety

least favorite is pop/new country, basically the same thing only one uses acoustic instruments sometimes.

3. imfallenangel

imfallenangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd have to say that I tend to enjoy just about anything depending on context, as for movies and such, you can have metal, rap, etc. and it's all good.

But to sit back to listen and enjoy, I'm just not a fan of metal or rap at all with very few exceptions.

I'll listen to anything that has heart and doesn't try overly to insist upon itself.

I love a lot of international stuff, and actually listening to this year's Eurovision to see what's stands out, and there's been some amazing talent and fantastic songs that tends to get lost. Doesn't matter the language as I'll work on learning bits of it as I can.

From music from the dawn of recorded media to today, I've found amazing music across the decades, so I could be listening some Edith Piaf, then some Frank Sinatra the next moment, to The Rasmus, Train or Yulia Savicheva on the afternoon. Then Abba, Air Supply, Lady Antebellum or Lady Gaga the same evening. Then some classical and opera if the mood strikes. Then the next day with some Joe Cocker, Mylene Farmer, Kiss, Bond, Blue October and so on.

I freaking love finding new artists and songs that pulls me in and I tend to give then a chance and get a few albums to sample properly, and if I enjoy it enough, I'll get the collection.

Life's too short to lock myself into a single type.

4. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Crossdresser Toy Collector

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I don't have any genres that would be a "least favorite." I listen to a bit of everything! Though my favorite would have to be Country music. Real country, not stuff you're gonna find on your radio station unless you live in Small Townsville in the American South.

How could you say no to stuff like this?