Whats wrong with MP Megatron?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by tchad, Apr 15, 2009.

1. superdaver

superdaver Well-Known Member

Proper sized fusion cannon

Nothings wrong with Masterpiece Megs, as soon as you hook him up with a properly sized fusion cannon. I haven't gotten around to putting the LED in it, like the big MP version, but:

Attached Files:

2. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Wielder of the Keyblade

I got MP Megatron about a week ago, and I didn't have any problems transforming him. Oh sure it was a pain in the ass, and I probably won't ever transform him again, but it wasn't has hard or stressful as a lot of people make it out to be >_>

3. tchad

tchad Well-Known Member

My MP Voltron fell from his box sideways (8 inches maybe?) and broke BOTH legs. Red lion is so loose the sword swivels down unless I pose it held with both lions - which causes it to lean forward. I now have to pose it leaning against a wall.

I ordered 1/2 dozen doll stands for both Voltron and maybe assisting with more dramatic Prime poses - and possible future purchases.

One note - superglue on the cheap Voltron chrome plastic works wonders - you can just barely see the fractures.

4. tchad

tchad Well-Known Member

I used to pose Optimus all day at work (phone tech support). When Voltron joined the family daddy never smiled again. Seriously though, I brought Volts and Prime to work because somebody has a bun in the oven! (ME THINK HIM KING!). He will spend time at home until I decide if work deserves his presence. I also found that minimates pose really well scale wise them. 2 items to bring joy and cause one to make squeeing piggie noises - Minimate Platoon set and BT Hound.

5. starsaber888

starsaber888 Well-Known Member

as regards to the MP voltron, i didn't realise there are 2 versions. one with diecast and one with plastic only. has anyone got the plastic version?