Whats with the lack of transformers news from Paramount at Cinemacon?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by OmegaPrime22, Apr 4, 2019.

1. OmegaPrime22

OmegaPrime22 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe I was expecting too much but felt like a missed opportunity to not address the bumblebee reboot / last knight sequel fiasco.

2. Gzstg

Gzstg Autobot Historian, Armada Dub Defender

perhaps they were not ready to say anything. maybe they don't consider the confusion as confusion as much as we do but who knows. or they are just as confused as we are and don't know what to do.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mglaighton120

Mglaighton120 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Cinemacon is to promote movies coming soon, like as in the next year. We're not getting another transformers movie for a few years so they're not gonna say anything yet

• Like Like x 3
  4. Sir Spookii

Sir Spookii Well-Known Member

So to kind of answer your question about that whole reboot/prequel fiasco. I'm not 100% sure that I interpreted this right, but based on what others have said I think I am. But if I'm not then someone please let me know.

So apparently the interviews that he gave when they were in Japan for the Bumblebee release were apparently released late, they weren't released like the day after they were done, and some also think it may have been mistranslated. Apparently the interview he gave with GameSpot where he literally called it a "reboot" was the most recent interview. So I think it's somewhat been decided.

Again though, I'm not 100% sure if I correctly interpreted what those people were saying, but I think I am.

• Like Like x 2