What's with the Arcee Hate?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Autovolt 127, Jan 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exoduselita

exoduselita CHRIS HUMPHRIES!!!!

Just stop before i get pissed. She isn't second in command. It's RATCHET! do you not pay attention to show?

~sorry i just lashed out.

2. Chromia217

Chromia217 I luv Mark Hamill

....... I beg to differ. Sisters don't fall too far from the tree..... :D 

3. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Well Chromia doens't seem to play fair!:lol  Either way she can still come on board on the show. She could be a purple motorcycle because purple is the closest thing to her G1 color scheme there is.

4. exoduselita

Well I say a car because I want her to be taller than Arcee. Chromia is supposed to be built not petite like Arcee.

5. exoduselita

Huh?

6. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Okay then she can be a purple sports car! Either way works!

7. modzprime29

modzprime29 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If Arcee was to ever die, The hub will have 1 less veiwer every week :D , any the only reason why Arcee and bulkhead got sooo much screentime ( as some of you claim) is because BB is WAY over used and so is Optimus, the wirters FINALE listen to some fans and started devopling characters that we dont really see or in Arcee case; get shot by some unknown decepticon and rumored insatntly killed and did ANY of you even bother to think about bb in the TF movies along with with optimus in the movies?

8. exoduselita

Yeah! she should be a cruiser! how bout an eclipse spyder? but in purple of course.
    [​IMG]

9. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    This! You're not the only one who'll have a hard time watching Prime if she DOES get killed heaven forbid! Optimus and Bumblebee are pretty much exposed to the point that it would be overkill if they get as much attention like in the movies. I want them to be developed too but I can understand why the writer want to focus on Arcee,Bulkhead and Ratchet first. We may see more character from Optimus and Bumblebee in Season 2.

10. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Ohhh! I like it!:thumb  Fits Chromia real nice!:thumb 

11. exoduselita

I thought so too! :) 

12. Chromia217

Oooooooooo, pretty! Not too shabby for my favorite femme! :D 

13. exoduselita

Yes! 2 ppl agree. I actually had fantasy with her being on tfp and being this car :D 

14. Ironhide4

Ironhide4 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Dude shot by megatron though, that's pants how she didn't die and really made me discredit his ability and that of the show. Megatron, the all out badass killer tyrant couldn't squash her with his cannon, come on?

Bee was only in one scrape in the trilogy in fairness that was when SS shot his legs off with missiles, granted bee had cover, arcee had zero cover to deflect from meg's blast.

15. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Whatever.:redface2:  Besides Animated Prowl was a ninja like Motorcycle that took a lot of damage too yet I'm not hearing complaints about how he shouldv'e been crushed insently in every battle now am I?

As for the people who complain about Arcee's personalty in Prime do you all remember the IDW Arcee who's EVEN MORE WORSE then the Prime Arcee? The IDW Arcee is perhaps one of the most insane and heartless TF characters I ever came across on. She's also cruel sadistic and has NO regard for any living thing and cares for no one but herself!

Say what you want about the pushy and vengeful nature of the Prime Arcee at least she HAS a moral compass and is indeed a very careing Autobot to her friends and family and knows when she's doing wrong. Also that she's making progress of moving on formher inner demons too which is saying a lot.

I'm very much suprised about why people get on Arcee for being emotional and yet when the IDW Arcee flies off the handle they seem to have no problems with it whatsoever!:sly: 

16. Megatron1

Megatron1 Decepticon LEADER

Actually, I could squish her with my foot.

17. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    You're not helping!!!!:mad 

18. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

He wasn't trying to. Ironhide4 has a point, Arcee is seemingly invulnerable which really pisses me off. Starscream slashed just as he did Cliffjumper and he succumbed in seconds. Arcee was able to continue fighting and ended up taking down STARSCREAM. That's ridiculous. Also the shot from Megatron's fusion cannon should have blasted her nimble frame apart. If Arcee is seemingly off limits then stop with the "life-death" situations that are obviously not going to get her killed.

EDIT: Comparing IDW Arcee to Prime Arcee isn't helping you whatsoever. It's just solidifying Chopperface's point that you compare Arcee to "worse" characters to make her seem better.

19. Chromia217

:lolol 

20. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Dude like I said Animated Prowl had that going too yet not one seems to have a problem with that! Besides this show is a part fo a franchise that did things which are much more ridicolus like Mass shifting for instence.

I mean either way I'm glad she had those close calls. I'm glad that Megatron's fusion cannon didn't kill her nor did Starscream's claws too.

No that wasn't my intent. I was mearly saying that there is indeed a much worse verison of her because that version actually exists. I've read the story of the IDW Arcee so I know what I'm talking about. I'm not being desprate here this time. If anyone read and knows about the IDW Arcee you know what I'm talkng about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.