What's the one TF voice you dislike?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Darkspeed, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

G1 - Wheelie
    Headmasters - Daniel (even in Japanese he sounds annoying)
    RID Megatron - not a bad job, just highly forgetable next the Kaye and Welker, I've been trying to remember what he even sounds like and just can't
    Armada - Carlos, Billy or Fred (whichever of the two the fat kid was)
    Energon - Ironhide's fan club, it was like listening to Wheelie in 3 part stereo
    Cybertron - Mudflap (awful French accent) and some of Giant Planet TFs (aka the Scottish planet)

Any Star TV dub

2. Op_Prime

Op_Prime One With The Matrix TFW2005 Supporter

Huh. I guess I'm one of the only huys who actually liked Season 3 Megatron's voice. I felt it was perfect for nutjob Galvatron, especially when I watch episodes like Webworld, and I can't think of any other voices that could deliver Galvatron's lines in that episode better than Welker's version.

I was going to nominate that, but no, too easy. Besides, the dub is so bad, it's hilarious.

3. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

G1 Galvy sounds fine to me too, properly insane. G1 Galvy and Megs are the same character so Welker doing both is a no-brainer to me. Nimoy did a good job but he still reminds me too much of Spock. Actually, Burton's TFA Megs reminds me of Nimoy's Galvy a bit.

4. crimbot

crimbot TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Can't stand Wheelie. Thats for show.