What's one thing you wish you could relive again?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheWarPathGuy, May 15, 2020.

1. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Generally, this is my answer as well. There's really nothing I would change in my life because I feel that even the worst parts... the pain if you will... has helped me learn and grow as a person and it's made me the person I am today. I'm a little older and a little wiser now for all of it.

IF... if there was one thing I might change though... I'd go back to 2014 and tell my store manager to unload that hazardous truck himself. I knew we should have sent it back tot he DC to be unloaded and reloaded properly, but even though we're allowed to do that corporate tends to not look well on it and my store manager wouldn't let me do it... and since I was worried about sending my employees to unload it he told me to go in and unload it. I ended up with two walls worth of poorly stacked and badly shifted merchandise falling down on me. I was in the hospital for the better part of a month due to various injuries sustained and ended up having to leave my job because my back never fully recovered and I still have a bad back to this day. Should have told that jackass to do it himself... might have gotten fired for it, but my physical health would be much better because of it.

Last edited: May 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  2. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    tell me about feeling winded. I'm a little sick the past two days. Walked over to local grocery store and back to get a few little things. Was exhausted by the time i got back. Normally it is no big deal to walk there and back, but just felt drained by the time i got home. Whole shopping trip was maybe 40 minutes or less. 10 minute walk there, 10-15 shopping, 10 min back.

3. Wolfguard

Wolfguard Your own personal Jesus.

I've been living it. There's nothing and no one in my life previous to this which compares to the certain someone in my life right now. I'll repost if it goes sideways though. :D 

Now if I could re-live, as in bring back to life anyone, it would be my last 2 dogs and my grandma.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart. RIP Spike and Mojo.

Ten minute walks. I remember I used to do 10 minute walks... Nah, I won't lie, I did hour long walks everyday. But my car crash ended it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    About a half mile there. So total walk of about a mile or a little more.

6. Galvatross

Galvatross Dom Dom, Yes Yes Veteran

I don't really believe in reliving the past. There are plenty of moments or weeks or months from years past I cherish, but I'd rather make new ones.

• Like Like x 4
  7. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me! Studio Trigger for Transformers!

I would love to relive my 8th grade year. Had an excellent teacher, Transformers was at its peak, Toonami was on the air every weekday, anime was on TV every day, life was good then. :3

Either that or my fifth grade year, which was just as nice. :3

8. FiVE1ZERO

FiVE1ZERO ***FT Screwdriver Collector ONLY.!***

Many memories come to mind but off the top of my head it has to be reliving that moment when my dad rode with me for the first time in my Honda Prelude. I just bought the car and was getting use to driving a Manual transmission and my dad was scared outta his mind lol. He's passed away since but that memory always brings a smile to me.
    RIP Dad.:rolleyes: 

• Like Like x 1
  9. Blackout32

Blackout32 ANTHRAX - PERSISTENCE OF TIME

Cybertron The Matrix of leadership knowledge,power
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    The 80's and early 90's and Saturday morning cartoons. Plus going to my grandparents house on Friday night and stay till Sunday.Plus riding with my uncle and grandpa to get lottery tickets on Saturday and Sunday mornings. I miss when i was little in the early 80's playing with my transformers and He-man and showing my grandparents what i need at Christmas to go with such and such figure i own. Also watching mtv in the late 80's and early 90's when i started playing drums and could watch headbangers ball without any B.S from my dad when it was like 3am watching metal videos. Just such great memories then i miss cause some family not with my family now.

• Like Like x 1
  10. SuperTitanHans

SuperTitanHans Upgraded

News Credits:
    Leaving the house.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sylent

Sylent Making Cybertron great again

If I got to relive something and improve upon it, it would be my college years. Rather than worrying about pimping out my car, my stereo system, hanging out with the fellas, my wacky and argumentative ex-girlfriend and getting laid, I would concentrate on my education, getting my degree sooner and getting the hell out of retail faster. Not having my degree at the time kept me from a good deal of lucrative opportunities professionally. I learned a great deal and had some hard, character-building life lessons by taking the scenic route, but if I could do it again, I would definitely make some changes that would positively impact my life and career.

Had I done that, I would have been more secure financially earlier in life and it wouldn't have taken so long to get married. Unbeknownst to us, that wasted time contributed to my wife's dwindling child-bearing years, and now it's too late.

Moral of the story: Don't screw around.

• Like Like x 2
  12. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart. RIP Spike and Mojo.

My time in the hospital.

Why?

The FOOD!!! Burgers, pizza, spaghetti, steak, chili dogs, biscuits and gravy with eggs, sausage and bacon!!! It was delicious!

Didn't care for much of waking me up every two hours to examine me.